free models

modelmaker

I recently acquired a load of bits and pieces from a friend of a friend who had recently passed away; I never met the guy but I was asked to basically remove everything that was left after his family had been through his belongings. Imagine the models we made in a day in the '60's-remember how bad they were and these are like that, thrown together by an old guy (who's passing away will have caused a dent in model shop sales, judging by the number of instruction sheets I have seen ). if ANYTHING there is of use to you for spares or for your kids/grandkids (my Wife has bagged a few for HER grandchildren to practice paint) you are most welcome, I will happily pay the postage if you can use them, first come first served as and when I can parcel stuff f up. remember the camera has flattered this stuff. there may be a few other odds and sods as and when I can sort stuff out.

models004.jpg

models002.jpg

righty-ho folks, if anyone sees their request is 'top of the pile' I will endeavour to be efficient enough to ensure that what you have asked for, you will receive. if I cock it up and someone ELSE gets what you asked for (will try NOT to) please think that you have rather avoided getting a load of scrap. when you open your box PLEASE don't feel too disappointed-remember these are really only fit for spares, if that. I will sort through the assorted sweepings for any undercarriage legs etc, (for example the 146, I have some of it but slightly damaged). if anyone who wishes to keep their postal address private then please contact me on my e-mail address [email protected] so I can post things to you. please be patient and remember, they are better in picture than in the plastic! regards JD

Edited by modelmaker

May I bags the truck in the bottom right corner of the box and if possible the vehicle decals - oh just noticed the small white plane below the concorde would it be greedy to ask for it too please, whatever it is.

Thanks

Wayne

yes to everyone, but please remember what you see is not much better than scrap, although maybe others have the talent to make something of one or two of them (I don't). give it a few days and I will sort through who wants what (as I said I'll try to be fair so sorry if someone beat you to it but you're not missing much, believe me!!).

hello may i have the chieftain tank please. im happy to pay you postage

you certainly may, but I didn't think there was a Chieftain in there??

Edited by modelmaker

yes to everyone, but please remember what you see is not much better than scrap, although maybe others have the talent to make something of one or two of them (I don't). give it a few days and I will sort through who wants what (as I said I'll try to be fair so sorry if someone beat you to it but you're not missing much, believe me!!).

you certainly may, but I didn't think there was a Chieftain in there??

hello thank you , ite between the stug and the panzer. long barrel

Could I have the Fieseler Storch to finish off the paint scheme if its still avaliable please? Would be a great opportunity to test painting skills

Reason for edit: Just noticed wkennerly has got dibs on the little white plane

Edited by Hypnobear

Hi Can I grab the concorde?

Has anyone asked for the large airliner (looks more Airbus than Boeing to me)?

If so I'd be interested in that too.

You said you had a load of parts / extras - I know its a hugely longshot but I'm always on the look out for the following:

Anything made by Airbus (1:144)

Large Airliner Engines (1:144)

A pair of radial engines suitable for a DC3, Curtis C-46 Commando (1:72)

Anything made for a Curtiss

Any helicopter parts

I'm desperately looking for a Curtiss C-46 Commando (and any aftermarket parts for one) but they are fairly rare so I doubt I'll get lucky on that score... but if you don't ask and all that.

I'll PM you my address

Happy to paypal you some postage.

Hi Can I grab the concorde?

Has anyone asked for the large airliner (looks more Airbus than Boeing to me)?

If so I'd be interested in that too.

You said you had a load of parts / extras - I know its a hugely longshot but I'm always on the look out for the following:

Anything made by Airbus (1:144)

Large Airliner Engines (1:144)

A pair of radial engines suitable for a DC3, Curtis C-46 Commando (1:72)

Anything made for a Curtiss

Any helicopter parts

I'm desperately looking for a Curtiss C-46 Commando (and any aftermarket parts for one) but they are fairly rare so I doubt I'll get lucky on that score... but if you don't ask and all that.

I'll PM you my address

Happy to paypal you some postage.

• 4 months later...