Vietnam Wars GB Winners

Well after some slow voting the results of the poll are as follows:

1st Place Mish's M-113 "Charlie don't surf" with 9 votes

DSC_0322.jpg

2nd Place Ian's A-1J with 7 votes

Skydone1.jpg

3rd Place Muller's UH-1C with four votes

P1000948.jpg

The Winners get a genuine Vietnamese bush hat with a Britmodeller GB Winners patch on it and a choice of "Genuine reproduction lost" zippo lighters all kindly supplied by Greg B

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

All the finished builds was great and I found it very difficult to choose who to vote for. Well done to everyone that took part and to Andy (Smuts) and Fisk for running a great GB one to repeat in the future?

Once again I'd like to say a big thanks to Mish for her help with this one & to everybody who took part...but most of all well done to the winners.

Oh yeah I'll be up for a Nam II GB in the future :frantic:

Andy :goodjob:

Congratulations to the winners, these were really great models and IMHO deserved the win.

It was fun to take part in the GB, have to thank the hosts for this. Looking forward to a Vietnam GB II, there are so many subjects to choose from...

Well my prizes arrived this afternoon - thanks Mish - Because I was busy painting my little boys bedroom, I didn't have time to take the bush-hat out for a proper test drive, but I was wearing it when the family returned later in the afternoon; my wife, not normally given to 'restrained' humour, informed me that my shiny new hat made me look as if I may have "special psychological and/or emotional needs..." :hmmm: I'm can't be completely certain, but I think she may be making fun of me...

...Dont really care, I like it !!

AFN

Ian