1/144 767-300 repaint, will be Thomas cook

For a moment I thought it was me!!! I'm sure I see 2 silver coaches next to each other yesterday lol

Nope, there was only one there yesterday :whistle:

Did you get an earbashing from the missus for being late home lol

Ive hidden that kit under the crap in the boot of my car so it doesnt get "discovered", unlike the last A380 kit I bought lol

Nope, there was only one there yesterday :whistle:

Did you get an earbashing from the missus for being late home lol

Ive hidden that kit under the crap in the boot of my car so it doesnt get "discovered", unlike the last A380 kit I bought lol

Lol, no she was ok. I had the hump tho! Missed the first touring car race :(

Hi Kevin the pic of the wing is after 24hrs in the tesco all purpose cleaner. I think the paint lefted because of where it was left in the kitchen. Because it's been fine this time and I didn't leave it there.

1.x 2....

Hi Kevin the pic of the wing is after 24hrs in the tesco all purpose cleaner. I think the paint lefted because of where it was left in the kitchen. Because it's been fine this time and I didn't leave it there.

the other thing that can happen - tho it probably didnt in this case since it was already built - is that there is a residue left from manufacture so if you dont wash the plastic before painting, it can affect the paint

as for the double posting - thats usually because the reply is sometimes slow to load, so people think it hasnt loaded and hit 'reply' again.

so you get the double post.....

UPDATE 22/6

Painted the belly tonight and I found that air Canada pale blue looked a very good match

e13ec96a.jpg

77383404.jpg

The blue has had about 4 hours to dry so I'll start giving the wing a 2nd coat of Boeing grey