For those of you that can't get enough Orange...

Kev1n, You'll have to wait...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!......"

(stamps foot petulantly...)

• 2 weeks later...

It's taken a while to sort out, but they are officially licenced and accurate. Thanks to Ray for all his help in getting these done. Anyway, here they are... TwoSix

• 2 weeks later...
Thats nearly as orange as my missus is after a spray tan.
:rofl:

Latest update...

9fa3ebba.jpg

7f9efd0a.jpg

265a0720.jpg

And this gets the award for 'The Most Frustrating Decals in The World' prize!!

b350da10.jpg

The spirals on the front of the spinner were a right pain in the rear to get on, but they look the part now that they have bedded down under a litre of Micro Sol, not bad for decals that are no more than 1.5mm across! Bearing in mind they look a lot better on the real model as the photos here are probably 3X magnified!

Now they are almost ready for the TwoSix decals when they arrive.

93977e94.jpg

Edited by Busdriver

• 2 months later...
Awful news, the worst. :poppy:

Stretched black sprue for the wicks.

Guess what arrived in the post today??!!!

Photos very soon....

Ray Charles, stand up and take a bow!

The TwoSix decals arrived this morning and as Rich has already said, are excellent! Many, many thanks to Ray, there was a lot of had work 'behind the scenes' getting these done, but now they are here, well, I could not wait to get the two Airbuses liveried up!

d6d0f92b.jpg

As Rich has mentioned, there are enough decals to complete pretty much every aircraft in the fleet and my own problem is now whether to do G-EZBI as that is the one titled Madrid, my own base, or go for G-EZMS, the one with my initials on! The flying carrot is easy ('scuse the pun) as that is a unique one with the registration G-EZUI. But there is a story behind the names aircraft and apart from the obvious city names, there are a couple with rather special stories behind them.

Gala Piarani is a member of crew, based in Milan. Sadly she had a very bad car accident and despite her injuries, which meant she could no longer fly, started working in the Milan base office and was voted as winner of easyJet's Spirit award last year. Capt James Whalley is a sadder tale, as James was killed in a skiing accident last winter.

150ed58f.jpg

Anyway, there are all the correct decals and names to make any of the 'specials' and after an hours work this morning, here's where I am at with my two:

a12ddfdc.jpg

dd2ba33c.jpg

b000e9da.jpg

They are far from finished, but I thought I'd show them off as I think that Ray has done a superb job on this set, which is limited to just 250 sheets. So go on, go and buy some!!

Edited by Busdriver