For those of you that can't get enough Orange...

This thread started off as a mention about easyJet's 200th Airbus, an A320 that has been painted up in a special scheme. Someone then had the smart idea to ask who would be the first to model it! Anyway, the thread starts here and it does eventually turn into a modelling thread!

In the paintshop at Hamburg right now... I guess that Braniff won't be filing any copyright suits...

phpn4HXjn.png

Edited by Busdriver

seriously ??

Yes, MSN4721 will be the 200th for EZY.

To quote the modification document title: 'MOD 152548 Placards/Markings - EXT. Color Schemes and Markings - Provide Specific Ext. Livery For EZY02 Version (200TH)'. The drawings haven't been released yet (not that I'll be allowed to post copies; sorry :fraidnot::rules: and all that) so you'll have to wait a week or so until the aircraft leaves the paintshop.

Ouch!!

My eyes are still adjusting to the brilliance!! :analintruder:

Looks good though!

Will Easyjet be repainting the entire fleet or, is this just a one off?

Yes, MSN4721 will be the 200th for EZY.

wonder if thats why?

a one-off special for the 200th.....they should adopt it fleet-wide, I think it's an improvement

Who's going to be the first to build a model of it then lol

Fuselage halves together, primed and ready for the Xtracolour easyJet orange first coat. Decals are on their way... She's very, very orange! B)

Hi Kev1n,

The decals will be available soon, but I can't really say much about them at the moment due to the legal process going on etc. But they will be officially licenced!

Anyway, here's a pic of the original:

f5502609.jpg

And here's where I am at the moment:

c7be0a1e.jpg

Edited by Busdriver

Keep going Mark, looking forwards to seeing this one finished, might even inspire Louise to do an airliner properly too :yahoo:

Bexy