• 1 month later...

Also has the decal option for a SAS model. I have one but waiting until i can get the Bra.z 600 conversion. Im so glad my other half does not read my posts on here

Edited by monty76

Also has the decal option for a SAS model. I have one but waiting until i can get the Bra.z 600 conversion. Im so glad my other half does not read my posts on here

SAS is on the sheet and I've just got my 600 conversion and yes I'm the same as you. The wife don't know

I will try the excuse it was cheap and i did tell you but you obviously forgot. If i buy her flowers the first words out of her mouth are what modelkit is it and how much

just buy her a bag Lol. Here is my braz kit. Not alot of plastic for £90

ba3b7a3f.jpg

LOL!!! How many wives are going to question credit card statements when they see..... Bra.Z??

I learned the hard way the first time around, now I tell Zuzana everything... :innocent:

Is that Specal Air Services lol and what friend is that????

You know who LOL. Yeah i have little figures jumping out lol. Seriously though i owe big time Chris with all the help your giving me with this new side of modelling.

You know who LOL. Yeah i have little figures jumping out lol. Seriously though i owe big time Chris with all the help your giving me with this new side of modelling.

What are friends for bud, have you sent the fuse yet??? I've got 4 days of now . Great idea about the figures jumping out lol

Sorry all post has been diverted my way and im holding your new models to ransom £50 or the engines get it

Lol Paul, sorry to mess your plans up buddy but I'm dropping his kits of to him

Yep Chris is coming around with them, can't wait actually, be the first time i have had a modelling bud around. All my other friends hate the hobby. They prefer drugs and booze or so i am told, just glad i i hate booze and drugs and that i waste my money on the sweet box of plastic paint and glue that keeps me entertained for day's, weeks, months and sometimes YEARS :yikes: .

Yep Chris is coming around with them, can't wait actually, be the first time i have had a modelling bud around. All my other friends hate the hobby. They prefer drugs and booze or so i am told, just glad i i hate booze and drugs and that i waste my money on the sweet box of plastic paint and glue that keeps me entertained for day's, weeks, months and sometimes YEARS :yikes: .

Lol but who needs drugs when you have paint and glue to get high on lol