Revell 1/76 Morris truck & 17pdr + jeep

Wayne, if you get a spare moment is there any chance that you could come round and re-point the slabs on my patio?

Nice work so far! :D

Cliff

Wayne, if you get a spare moment is there any chance that you could come round and re-point the slabs on my patio?

Nice work so far! :D

Cliff

No thanks cliff, I have enough repointing etc to do this side lol

Wayne

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how the vehicles turn out. As has been said the brickwork looks excellent and extra points for building with a bbq and cider thats the way to do it.

this is a blast from the past... am sure either my brother or I built this many many years ago.... and the dioramas.... tempted to look up a kit like this just for a break from aircraft......

this is a blast from the past... am sure either my brother or I built this many many years ago.... and the dioramas.... tempted to look up a kit like this just for a break from aircraft......

I have one of these in the roof. Trouble is if I go up there to hunt for it, just think of all the other boxes I'll find, open, fondle, think "Would'nt take long to build this", start, ignore, put back in the roof......................

Tim

Edited by Fishbed

I have one of these in the roof. Trouble is if I go up there to hunt for it, just think of all the other boxes I'll find, open, fondle, think "Would'nt take long to build this", start, ignore, put back in the roof......................

Tim

lol - luckily all my kits sit on one shelf in the spare room/study/modelling room/box room... butthat means I keep looking and thinking "hmmmm what next"

Yep, used to love the Matchbox 'Tank Dioramas' myself, always felt like you were getting more for your hard earned money! Only have 3 kits in my 'stash' so not much options for me there!

Oh, and the build's looking great by the way, the brickwork is excellent and the three different vechicles really add a bit of variety to the scene...

J.

All done, I quite enjoyed this build so now to dig out Monty's Caravan - I may have to acquire some more of these diorama kits - Does anyone know of a list online of what diorama kits Matchbox made?

Wayne

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

Edited by wkennerley