WNW Albatros DV 'Rumeys Devil'

T-Tango

Hi Pete,looking real good,a most impressive and striking scheme,glad you went for the full monty.Did you use much setting solution?Must get me some of Rowans stickers too.

Dave.

Hi Pete,looking real good,a most impressive and striking scheme,glad you went for the full monty.Did you use much setting solution?Must get me some of Rowans stickers too.

Dave.

I used several coats of Klear to get a good glossy surface, then used Vallejo Decal Medium when I put the decals on and finished off with a couple of coats of Klear to settle the decals down.

Pete

I used several coats of Klear to get a good glossy surface, then used Vallejo Decal Medium when I put the decals on and finished off with a couple of coats of Klear to settle the decals down.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Not had much time for modelling lately so this is the first time I've seen the progress in agaes and its coming on really well and is going to look amazing when itds finally finished.

Now to crack on with mine....

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Man,that looks real good Pete,is it subliminal advertising,got a terrible craving for mint imperials after looking at it for a while.

Dave.

Man,that looks real good Pete,is it subliminal advertising,got a terrible craving for mint imperials after looking at it for a while.

Dave.

Damn!......... Me and Rowan have been caught out.

Pete.

Good god, that is absolutely stunning. What a beautiful build, and those decals look out of this world.

I'm almost lost for words!

Cheers,

John

• 4 weeks later...