MiG-21 f13

Hi gent's, this is modell of MiG-21f13 (Revell, 1/72 with Aires, Quickboost and BigEd sets) and represented airplane from Yugoslav Air Force (Jugoslovensko Ratno Vazduhoplovstvo i Protivvazdušna Odbrana-RV i PVO).

22502 c/n 742211, received in the JRV i PVO 14-September-1962 in 204th Aviation Fighter Regiment, air base Batajnica (near Belgrade). In first time, 1963, this airplane serving for retraining Sabre (F-86E(M)) pilots to MiG-21...

Collor MM 1781 Alluminium, for flag I mixed collors...

Decals LiftHere ,,migz mix YUGOSLAV AF MIG-21 ULTIMATE COLLECTION"...

m37.jpg

m38.jpg

m39.jpg

m40.jpg

m41.jpg

m42.jpg

m43.jpg

m44.jpg

m45.jpg

m46.jpg

Cheers :D

Edited by Miroslav
  • Like 1

Will say again, such a nice build n pretty decent kit. i have one in my stash (one i built is sat in a E German museuem) and find it hard to fathom that revell dropped it. always a good seller. oh well will be reissued i guess. i have a Bilek one.

only major prob with the revell is the front wheel in the kit

That looks nice.

I have this to build and think I might get that AM bang seat as it looks great. Did you use the QB nose replacement?

I also agree with Julian that I cant understand why revell dropped this one.

Julien

Thanks for looking and your comment. Yes, I've used Quickboost conus and airintake as a replacement. I have to say that I had a few problems with that parts.

Also, I've used Aires wheels and Eduard BigEd etched parts which are very nice but it takes me a lot of time, almost as a modell making.

This model is very pleasant and easy for work and it's really pity that we can't buy it on the market.

This modell I painted with MM Alluminium 1781 but as time go I use more and more LifeCollor acryl collors.

m47.jpg

m48.jpg

m49.jpg

m50.jpg

Cheers :beer: