Spitfire Mk.Vc "late" - any pics available?

spitfire6779

Hi all,

for my Spitfire collection I need some pics (photos would be the best) of the "late" version of the Mk.Vc (2x6 exhausts), the best would be to have also a pic from the LF Mk.Vc.

Can anybody help please?

Thank you in advice.

Try to look net for Spitfire V published by Zlinek. It's mostly related to 310/313/312 Czechoslovak squadrons, but there are some pics of six stybs exhausts spits.

It's long oop, scanned is downloadable if you look around. Sorry, no direct link, as I don't remember, where I got it.

Guys,

thank you very much for your help. Definitely, the pic from Max want help me very good, although I don´t know if the actual shape and color of this machine is the same as in WWII. I have ordered a decal sheet from Blue Rider for Yugoslav Spitfires, let´s see....

Phil,

both of these birds are wonderful and perfectly fits what I´m looking for. I know the second one, Eduard is doing this one in 1/48, the only one problem will be the decals. The first one is a bit of mystery, mainly meant by colors, but on the other side easier by decals. I´m really wondering that I could not find any picture of any "normal" late Mk.Vc/LF Mk.Vc from ETO....I mean a RAF one, neither in the "Zlinek" publication, or in the Mushroom book about the Mk.V. (there are pics of "late" Mk.V´s but only B´s). On the other side, when I look at the first picture (and read the conversation on WIX), it could be also a Mk.IX (do you see the propeller blades, I think there are 4).

Anyway, thank you sooooo much.

Edited by spitfire6779