A thud for PAPA SAN

the South African

Well I certainly hope that this will qualify for the current group build.

I started on ot about two weeks ago but most all the parts were already removed from the sprue and it has no decals what-so-ever so I gues I will have to make my own;

pLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOES QUALIFY AND IF IT DOES NOT WELL THEN i GUESS i WILL DO SOMETHING ELSE

18022011670.jpg

It stillneeds a lot of filling and also some scribing, sanding, painting, detailing etc. etc.

• 4 weeks later...

O.K guys well its a long weekend over here and between friday and yesterday I had some time out to finish up the main painting here for your viewing and scrutiny some pictures of the work done up to now.Just the decals that needs printing and the fitting of the rest of the small parts.The reason for taking so long was that the seams on the kit hadsome gaps and was a bit of a fight to fill.Untill next time:

The obligatory fault finding silver:

100_0676.jpg

some pre shading and tinting:

100_0677.jpg

100_0679.jpg

the tan:

100_0680.jpg

some masking (my way)

100_0682.jpg

dark green:

100_0683.jpg

100_0681.jpg

completed and some different views:

100_0684.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0687.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0689.jpg

Hey Metallicus.Yup good ol prestic and Academy enamels from the aerocolour box along with light aircraft grey for the bottom and camoflage grey for the wells(Humbrol) the silver from tamiya rattle can thanks for the comment and see you guys soon with some more progress I hope!

• 3 weeks later...

******Finished******Two nights no sleep,She's loaded out, dirty,coming in on a roll and worked to the bone,and fought like a she dog to get where she's at the one and only way for a thud to be!See you guys in a while at the completed thread!