2 replies to this topic

#1 Bomber_Harris

Bomber_Harris

Established Member

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

Hi
Posted this in the wanted section but i though i would try my luck here too.
Does anybody have a ste of decals for Big Beautiful Doll, a 78th FG, Duxford Mustang, in 1/48th?
I believe that these markings have at some stage been included in Revell/Monogram, Hasegawa, and Tamiya boxings, as well as microscale set 48-039.
If anybody has a set from any of these sources that they are not going to use, would you be willing to part with them, or even just the "Big Beautiful Doll" name part of the sheet.

Thanks in advance

Rich

Edited by Bomber_Harris, 19 February 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#2 Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Some say he believes Star Wars is a documentary...

• Members
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

I don't have a sheet for you, I'm afraid, but I wouldn't recommend the old Microscale sheet. An early one, and not that accurate. Aeromaster did a sheet some years ago which is better than the Microscale one, it might be worth trying to find that one instead.

#3 Bomber_Harris

Bomber_Harris

Established Member

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

I don't have a sheet for you, I'm afraid, but I wouldn't recommend the old Microscale sheet. An early one, and not that accurate. Aeromaster did a sheet some years ago which is better than the Microscale one, it might be worth trying to find that one instead.

Thanks, i had heard that about the microscale sheet, but i have very kindly been sorted out now.
Thanks anyway.
Rich