Revell 1/32 Red Arrows Hawk

spfparker

Aviation Workshop under the Airframe Accessories label have already mastered the following:

Underwing Pylons

Aden Gun Pod

CBLS Bomb dispensers

SNEB Pods

Looking at Martin Baker Mk10 seats and wheels

There's nothing on the site for 1/32 yet. Any idea when these might be released?

Liam

Aviation Workshop under the Airframe Accessories label have already mastered the following:

Underwing Pylons

Aden Gun Pod

CBLS Bomb dispensers

SNEB Pods

Looking at Martin Baker Mk10 seats and wheels

Hi Gary,

Will you be doing 'early' and 'late' seats?

Cheers,

Rob M.

And yes, I'm building one now too!

Edited by Rob M.

Looks like Argos has more in. Just checked some local stores and they have re-stocked :analintruder:

Cheers.

DSJ

If they have then they are have already sold out at Meadowhall because my wife picked me up the last onr this evening, and I like that red plastic! Why ? Well because when I went to pay my wife for it she said that because it was red it could be an early Valentines present! :kissing2:

Anyway first impressions are that its bigger than I was expecting - not sure why- probably because I usually model in smaller scales. The box is pleasingly full of parts and I like the decal approach to the canopy detonation cords, I wish other manufacturesr had copied this idea in the smaller scales. Now to get some Xtradecals for it, probably an early trainer scheme (I can hardly not have some red on it after all!).

Andrew

Think I'll wait and see if there is another boxing due in to model shops later this year with other decal options. Quite like the idea of an early red/grey or green/grey machine in 32nd but can't afford the price of a couple kits plus two decal sheets at the moment. Then there's the black FRADU birds so that makes three kits and decal sheets...

as i understand it from a rep amte it will be 18months before a second boxing and only if this sells well

At the rate BM members are clearing out Argos' stocks I should be alright then :D

Heres's the xtradecal stencil sheet... enough for one aircraft in EACH scheme apparently..

35ea8c73.jpg

I wonder whether Xtradecal have been kind enough to lay out stencils for the different schemes in such a way as to facilitate The Great Britmodeller Hawk Stencil Bartering Frenzy?

Phil.

I wonder whether Xtradecal have been kind enough to lay out stencils for the different schemes in such a way as to facilitate The Great Britmodeller Hawk Stencil Bartering Frenzy?

Phil.

noi they are all mixed up! ive been looking today

• 3 months later...

Hi all, forgive me if this has been answered, I tried looking through the thread quickly before asking but what red have people been using to finish the Hawk in the Red Arrows scheme. I've tried to find one searching on the internet but there doesn't seem to be an answer.

Many thanks

Eren

Edited by Eren