Panel lines

GrahamEM

Well they're there but only becouse I know what I'm looking for.

As this motley lot above don't know what there looking for, I would have to say it works better with an airbrush.

:D my Big Bad Badger Nadger 250 isn't up to the job of doing what the more expensive ones can do, another addition to Santa's list !

you can just make out the outline of the hidden flat black XF-1 and i added small amount thinner X-10A that i shouldn't have.

0.30mm nozzle in future, my Badger must have standard 0.50mm or something.

Was this an attempt at pre-shading panel lines?

I can see a very slight ridge along both sides of each panel line. Have never tried pre-shading myself so don't really know how it's meant to be done.

Craig.

I've read each entry, on this thread, three times, always in the same order (1-2-3, etc.,) and I'm still no wiser. Will someone, please, tell me what this is all about? :angrysoapbox.sml:

Edgar

Dont worry Edgar, it's just a Graham & Phil love in thread. Been some secret PM's too by all acounts :kissing2:

Well they're there but only becouse I know what I'm looking for.

As this motley lot above don't know what there looking for, I would have to say it works better with an airbrush.

WOT- after flogging all and sundry small bottles of sediment of some welsh bog/beach/sink drainage, you are NOW SAYING you AIRBRUSH your panel lines...

:shoot:

Was this an attempt at pre-shading panel lines?

I can see a very slight ridge along both sides of each panel line. Have never tried pre-shading myself so don't really know how it's meant to be done.

Craig.

Yeah :D

WOT- after flogging all and sundry small bottles of sediment of some welsh bog/beach/sink drainage, you are NOW SAYING you AIRBRUSH your panel lines...

:rofl:

Dont worry Edgar, it's just a Graham & Phil love in thread. Been some secret PM's too by all acounts :kissing2:

:unsure:

OY!! I'll have you know, boyo, that Welsh bog/beach/sink drainage sediment is the best in the world - far too good to use on silly little plastic toys- & I'll not hear a word said otherwise!!! :viking: (OK I know that's a Viking, but it's the closest thing I could find to an angry Welsh Warrior :P:lol: )

Keef, from sunny South Wales where the sink drainage sediment flows free!!

OY!! I'll have you know, boyo, that Welsh bog/beach/sink drainage sediment is the best in the world - far too good to use on silly little plastic toys- & I'll not hear a word said otherwise!!! :viking: (OK I know that's a Viking, but it's the closest thing I could find to an angry Welsh Warrior :P:lol: )

Keef, from sunny South Wales where the sink drainage sediment flows free!!

look for the " fight" smiley....... :fight: