This years graduating class of 2010

Rampage55

I started my year with a 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F, with Afterburner Decals, Two Mikes seamless intakes, Wolfpack refueling probe, GBU-38's and LAU-117's and Avionix seats

FA_18F_VFA_211_01.jpg

FA_18F_VFA_211_07.jpg

Next up was Revell's Colonial Viper, OOB

Colonial_Viper_01.jpg

Colonial_Viper_02.jpg

Followed by Revell's "The Mummy", OOB

The_Mummy_01.jpg

The_Mummy_03.jpg

For the "Battle of Britain" GB on ARC I did a 1/48 Hasegawa Hawker Hurricane MkI, AeroMaster Decals, Squadron Vac Canopy, Ultracast exhaust and wheels and Eduard RAF seat belts.

Hurri_Mk1_UFK_02.jpg

Hurri_Mk1_UFK_03.jpg

A longer term project than normal. One I tinkered around with for most of the year and finally managed to finish off was this 1/48 Hobby Boss MiG-17F, AMS Resin's cockpit set, Royal Resin wheels and Quickboost gun barrels.

IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

This 1/48 Tamyia Spitfire MkII Eagle Sqdn was rescued from the "Shelf of Shame" after languishing for about a year and a half. I used AeroMaster Decals, Ultracast MkII upgrade set and Eduard RAF seat belts.

Spit_MkIIA_Eagle_Sqn_13.jpg

Spit_MkIIA_Eagle_Sqn_15.jpg

A quick build this time for the Britmodeller "Battle of Britain" GB was this 1/48 Tamyia Messerschmit Bf-109E-3, Super Scale Decals, True Detail seat and wheels and Ultracast exhaust

Pritzels109E3_05.jpg

Pritzels109E3_07.jpg

Overall it was a good year in modeling for me. In addition to my usual aircraft subjects this year my 6yr old son has inspired me to branch out a bit! Next year will be sure to have even more monsters and and a few Super Hero subjects for 2011.

Happy New Year!

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you gentleman!...

I never thought I would say this about a Super Hornet but, the VFA-211 build happens to be my personal fav. My son has me currently tasked with building a Batmobile and Frankenstein's monster. This year is sure to have a few more surprises in store.

Cheers,

Mark