Lancaster decal and parts bank

I've got sprues for the Tamiya 1/48th Lanc comprising tyres (treaded), Merlin engines and bearers, engine nacelle panels ("nose section" and side only, not the aft parts which mate with the wings), needle-bladed props and bombs including the cookie. Happy to send these to anyone who may need them.

Max

I'd like to put a claim down on the engines, however as they are for a separate build (Salvage op) then I wont request them until the middle or near the end of the build, just so I know I am not depriving any modellers parts essential to their builds, if that's okay?

I'd like to put a claim down on the engines, however as they are for a separate build (Salvage op) then I wont request them until the middle or near the end of the build, just so I know I am not depriving any modellers parts essential to their builds, if that's okay?

I would be interested in 1 of the engines? (not the bearers though) If indeed you did not use all 4 RAF Colonel? Again a seperate project not a Lanc.

This is awkward.... any one got a single Lincoln Tail fin, dont care if its new, old or a salvage, the only thing it needs to do is fit the Revell Lanc and be the right (if you were to look up from tail to nose) hand sided one , .. would be great if any one could help.

Edited by RAF Colonel

This is awkward.... any one got a single Lincoln Tail fin, dont care if its new, old or a salvage, the only thing it needs to do is fit the Revell Lanc, .. would be great if any one could help.

If you get no luck from here...

...try

http://www.a2zeemodels.co.uk/lincoln-style...ster-2467-p.asp

I have a set (unfortunately I need them for my Lanc') but they are designed to fit the Revell...

...and in my opinion they are spot on.

also "Ali of A2zee" is on Britmodeller...

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showforum=122

Ta Ian Mac

i've got this one with the exception of the top two going free on the proviso the recipient uses them in this SIG. I can also supply the rear camera housing

X72061.JPG

Hi GCn

If its still available I was hoping to get hold of the french SAR markings for my build. I can offer you a trade, or cash at the end of the month

cheers

deon

Hi gang

Does anyone have a spare front turret glazing for the new Revell tooling, as I've just had a bit of an accident with mine and there's no recovering it!

Cheers

Antony

Hi Antony,

PM me you address and I'll send you one.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm struggling here to get hold of some decals. Can anyone recommend some letter and roundel packs that I can use to get the required fuslage markings for a Manchester Ia ? I can't find any specific Manchester decal sets, but have seen letter sheets and roundel sheets. Just want some guidance on which ones I should get to suit the period markings.

Thanks

Neil

Am building the Revell 1/72 Lanc. I intend to build mainly OOB, but as the bomb aimers position is so prominent in the nose I am surprised that there is no detail for the bomb aiming bits and pieces. I know I could purchase the CMK bits (although not for the Revell I understand they would fit) or some PE (although not sure how accurate or good that would look).

Any advice as to which way to go, OR has anyone got these bits from somewhere that they are not using?

Thinking about it I suppose all of the turrets could be improved a little and any suggestions as to the better aftermarket to get, or if anyone has any they are not going to use, please let me know.

BYW I am doing PO-S from the ton-up decals (Xtradecal X72098) and using a mix of these and the kit decals for stencils. Although I would love to do another Lanc one day I don't have the space or time for now, therefore if anyone wants one of the other sets of decals from the sheet let me know.

SLoB

Edited by SLoB

Strange request of the Year coming up!

Anyone got.......

A Lancaster Yolk... A single Lancaster yolk, I dont need the control stick just the yolk if anyone has a spare one from an airfix kit or one they have carefully taken off a revell kit. Painted, unPainted, not bothered if you can help drop me a line please.

Thanks,

James