Airfix- lets see now

Mentalguru

After the crap going down across the road- I think somebody should have a word, and get the Nimrod made available only to countries populated by true believers.

I think any Canberra's found in the States are going to be burnt as Witches anyhow.... :pumpkin:

Edited by Mentalguru

He's also not too hot at differentiating between pumpkins & witches ;)

Speaking of Cranberries....there are or were a couple of trget towing ones located here in Mesa Arizona for a long time. Just so happens that our local club is having a contest this weekend at the same place. If they are there and I can gain acces, would anyone like to see pics??

Mike

PS they are NOT B-57s!! :)

Mike, I'd definitely like to see pictures. If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they're former FAA/FRADU (Yeovilton) TT18's; light grey with red bands and black/yellow undersides... ahh real aeroplanes...

Ok I would like to see Airfix do a FGR2 Phantom in either 32 or 24 scale

Now then lets get down to Brass tacks Airfix /Hornby

If you have the Balls to make this kit I will personally turn up next year at SMW2008

And I want this on the record

I will wear a Pink TuTu And Fairy wings and Hop and Skip round the Entire halls Yelling ''I'm a Pretty Princess ''

So I dare you Double Dare you to make this kit

If you have the Balls to make this kit I will personally turn up next year at SMW2008

And I want this on the record

I will wear a Pink TuTu And Fairy wings and Hop and Skip round the Entire halls Yelling ''I'm a Pretty Princess ''

So I dare you Double Dare you to make this kit

Right, that's it - I'm starting a petition tomorow to get Airfix to do this. This I must see :rofl:

Mike, I'd definitely like to see pictures. If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they're former FAA/FRADU (Yeovilton) TT18's; light grey with red bands and black/yellow undersides... ahh real aeroplanes...

I'm not too sure Tim, there were a pair of B(I)8's fitted with B2/B6 noses and painted in "Raspberry Ripple" colours without the national markings - of course....There was a website with them on - I'll see if I can find it....

.....Talk amongst yourselves!!!!

I'm not too sure Tim, there were a pair of B(I)8's fitted with B2/B6 noses and painted in "Raspberry Ripple" colours without the national markings - of course....There was a website with them on - I'll see if I can find it....

.....Talk amongst yourselves!!!!

Found it, can see what Tim was referring to here as well as what I was thinking about....

Check out the historys on these A/C , in "Survivors", B6 XH567, B(I)8 WT327 & TT18 WJ574

Canberra's....

Edited by Bill Clark