Air5

air5

This is the name sake for my avatare. Los Angles County Sheriff's Department Mountain Search and Rescue Helicopter. The decals are indivigeual letters and numbers. The Sheriff's seal is from a 1/25th scale car kit decal sheet. The nose, the original was made up from filler, glue, and a lot of sanding. when the glue began to decompose, I set about a new nose. Now marketed by Cobra Company. The Helicopter is now flying in Texas, and has been replaced by three S-61 ex-U.S. NAVY "H" models.

Air5-8.jpg

Air5-7.jpg

Air5-3.jpg

Air5-4.jpg

Lovely - I really do like that colour scheme, totally different from anything else I've seen!! Sorry I've been so long with the reply after asking you to post pics of this one, I hadn't noticed you'd posted it! :doh:

Another very impressive build, I think you have this helicopter building business down to a tee!

Keef

This is the name sake for my avatare. Los Angles County Sheriff's Department Mountain Search and Rescue Helicopter. The decals are indivigeual letters and numbers. The Sheriff's seal is from a 1/25th scale car kit decal sheet. The nose, the original was made up from filler, glue, and a lot of sanding. when the glue began to decompose, I set about a new nose. Now marketed by Cobra Company. The Helicopter is now flying in Texas, and has been replaced by three S-61 ex-U.S. NAVY "H" models.

Air5-8.jpg

Air5-7.jpg

Air5-3.jpg

Air5-4.jpg

Great looking copter. Its good to see unusual colour schemes keep up the good work.