1/32 Tornado

Monty Python

I have dropped a bit of a b*****k with the 1/32 scale Tornado GR1 and would like to get replacement parts from Revell. As this kit is oop, can somebody tell me the numbers for the parts out of one the Luftwaffe versions. These could be the same parts and so could fit the GR1. The parts are left lower wing and both exhaust cans

TIA

Monty Python

:shithappens:

I have dropped a bit of a b*****k with the 1/32 scale Tornado GR1 and would like to get replacement parts from Revell. As this kit is oop, can somebody tell me the numbers for the parts out of one the Luftwaffe versions. These could be the same parts and so could fit the GR1. The parts are left lower wing and both exhaust cans

TIA

Monty Python

:shithappens:

Pm on the way

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a recent convert from ARC, although I'l not be giving that one up

Monty Python

I don't think any of us will give ARC up... I have teaspoons, dessert spoons, serving spoons & soup spoons. They all have their uses for different tasks :D

(ooooh, deep ;) )

I don't think any of us will give ARC up... I have teaspoons, dessert spoons, serving spoons & soup spoons. They all have their uses for different tasks :D

(ooooh, deep ;) )

But can you play a tune on any of them? :wicked: