More Tornado questions

hatchet

Some more questions from me about the greatest-ever low-level interdictor :D

• Op. Granby
    Was the mission markings applied after each mission, or did they come in 'bulk', say a bunch once a week?
    I've seen a pic of AB (which I assume is Alarm Belle, ZD746/AB) with ALARM on the wing pylons and tanks under the belly. The book with the picture says this was common in the beginning of the conflict. Can I assume this is correct?

• Recent(-ish)
    Are there any close-up pic's of the outboard shoulder pylon for ALARM? It looks to be different from the outboard shoulder pylon for Sidewinder on the F.3
    Are the ALARM shoulder-rails similar to the underbody rails?

• Cold War
    How does one get a hold of the twin-carriers used on the underbody-pylons, in 1/72? Even if they where uncommon, I still want them :mg:

:viking:

try raiding the airfix 1/72 alpha jet kit [if you can find one]. this will give you two twin carriers, so for the full set a second kit

will have to be raided.

Thanks HoE! :thumbsup:

-anybody got any spare twin-carriers from an Airfix Alpha Jet? :D

I just might be able to help. Built the 1/72 AJ last year and might have them in my spares box. PM me please, as im away from me stash at the mo, but will be able too look next week or else i know i'll forget.

I just might be able to help. Built the 1/72 AJ last year and might have them in my spares box. PM me please, as im away from me stash at the mo, but will be able too look next week or else i know i'll forget.
Thanks speedy, will do! :worthy: