• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rowan Broadbent

Rowan Broadbent

Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

Also for Wingnut Wings Albatros D.V and D.Va kits - using the kit's national markings.

The first is 32021 for seven D.Vs all with painted Green/Mauve and Lt Blue camouflage:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Decals on A5 sheet

Posted Image

Price 11.00 plus P&P

Next is 32017 for another seven, this time all D.Vas with lozenge wings, for use with our soon to be released tailored five-colour lozenge decals in set 32020:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Decals on A5 sheet

Posted Image

Price 12.75 plus P&P

The separate set of red tail trim shown is also included in 32021 (and available separately as 32017a at 2.00 for those who wish to build more than one model from either set).

All the subjects for Jasta five plus some others will be made available in 72nd and 48th scales in the next couple of months.

Edited by Rowan Broadbent, 08 December 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#2 Paul RH

Paul RH

Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

All the subjects for Jasta five plus some others will be made available in 72nd and 48th scales in the next couple of months.

They look really good and that they will be available in 1/72nd sounds great !

#3 ollieholmes

ollieholmes

Very Obsessed Member

• Banned
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

Having seen your loznge at Telford i am realy looking forward to these sheets. Problem is i want to do several aircraft in 1:32.

#4 Sami Virtanen

Sami Virtanen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

Hi Rowan
Got the decal sets today, and they look great. In the instructions it's recommended to mix Citadel's "Scorched brown" to "Regal red" for the red parts, but for some reason I can't seem to find "Regal red" from Citadel's website nor from Finnish resellers website. Is the name of the color right?

Sami Virtanen
Finland

#5 Rowan Broadbent

Rowan Broadbent

Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

Hi Rowan
Got the decal sets today, and they look great. In the instructions it's recommended to mix Citadel's "Scorched brown" to "Regal red" for the red parts, but for some reason I can't seem to find "Regal red" from Citadel's website nor from Finnish resellers website. Is the name of the color right?

Sami Virtanen
Finland

OOOps! Sorry Sami, it should be BLOOD RED! I must change that reference in the booklet - thanks for pointing it out!