Airfix1:48 Jaguar - nearly there

Gary West

If you're short of some decals & don't decide you want to do the same airframe as me, you can have some of the spare decals on my MA sheet, assuming you're building in 1:48 :)

(I've not decided which one to do yet, but judging by my current windy state, it could well be Johnny Fartpants! :blush:

I have the complete sheet and have been waffling between "Fat Slags", "Debbie" and "Mike Reeves" :analintruder:

John

Pappy - They are CBLS100 dispensers, and I got these from Flightpath. Take a look HERE

Oh bugger the law of sod strikes again - you hear this just as I'm finishing scratch building one for my Sea Harrier. Ah well at least now I know for the future.

CBLS-1.jpg

Mark C

Eduards RBF tags Mike - made from soft metal, so perfect for bending or twisting to shape and they come in packs of lots.

Like the sound of these, I think the RBF tags add just that extra edge to a model, however the paper type tags never really carried off the effect for me, or at least I couldn't get them to work well. Just one question on the Eduard RBFs do they come in the British Red/White stripes or do we have to make do with the US pattern? :pray:

As I'm writing this I'm guessing the latter as its what you've used. :crying:

The Jags looking really great by the way. :thumbsup:

MarkC