What If Group Build Winners

Daniel

Well done to the winners and well done to everyone else that took part. :clap2:

An excellent GB all round with plenty of great whif`s and I`m really looking forward to the next whif GB, but I hope most of you will continue to keep up the good work and ideas on the usual whif thread.... ;)

Very humbled, given the company I'm in. Thanks, sincerely to those folks who voted in general, and particularly those who voted my Rafale K. As an aside, it got quite a few positive and appreciative comments whilst it was on the What If stand at Telford this weekend.

AFN

Ian

Well done to all. I for one particularly enjoyed this GB, as What-ifs are my thing. Can't wait for the next one, but expect to see more in the "ready for inspection" thread before then, including a completely finished Vulcan B3!

Well done to the winners. Greatly deserved! Just hope my skills can match yours one day.

Cheers everyone...except Keef that is :jump_fire: !!!.......that turncoat the reason I fell at the last hurdle. :bristow: .(he even had the brass neck to tell me at Telford that he lost courage at the last minute and voted for Deans Hellish contraption!!!)........................love ya really mate :P !!

Seriously though, great fun but like Ian it's what we do a lot of the time as for Dean well Deans seriously warped in any case so it all fits nicely into place!!

Thanks to everyone who came to our table at Telford for a chat ...as Martin and Ian said, hopefully it's turned some of you to the Dark Side!!! :wicked:

Andy..