Tornado Boz Pods

GrahamEM

I've just sprayed Paveway lll bombs XF-13 which is the right colour, what colour are the boz pods, i'm pretty sure Revell 365 is the wrong colour.

Graham.

Not sure what Revel 365 is but they are either Dark Green (BS241), Dark Camouflage Grey (BS381) or even Camouflage Grey or Desert Pink, the latter two being the temporary GW2 and GW1 colours.

HTH

Richard

Oh yeah forgot that pinned thread, it depends on the Squadron what colour they are i noticed on Airliners.net.

Getting there slowly, soddin' paint recall is messing me around atm.

Not really,The paint is a factory applied colour for the original green colour.Any colours after that have to be a removable finish.Same as the Skyshadow pod.

Not really,The paint is a factory applied colour for the original green colour.Any colours after that have to be a removable finish.Same as the Skyshadow pod.

Spike, do they also replaint all the stencilling as well? I've noticed the DCG-painted BOZ pods have all the stencilling in DSG.

78f7c2dbb9.jpg

I'm sure the BOZ pods are on a set of paintshops drawings I have somwhere, but where...

Edited by Jonathan Mock

Normally the stencills are already made up & sprayed on,sometimes they are just masked over like what we do on canopies & the tape peeled off later .The warning triangles are just stick on.Look in the sticky for more photo's.

Merv