Poll Winners

Hi all

Here are the results from the Group Build poll:

1st place: Keefer Revell DC-7C as donated by CliffB

2nd place: Doug Rogers build 2 Monogram TWA Ford Tri-Motor as donated by Prenton

3rd place: Mitchem Mystery prize as donated by Busdriver

A massive congratulations to the winners with their extremely good builds!

Could all the winners please contact the donors directly by PM to arrange delivery of the prizes

Cheers

Antony

Cool!!

Thanks very much for all the votes, I'm really glad you liked it!! I have to admit that I love building airliners, but for some reason hadn't got around to one for years, so was really glad when Antony & Rich set up this GB as it gave me the impetus to actually finish one - so thanks again guys! Wasn't expecting any prize, but a classic Revell DC-7 is much appreciated! I shall try & build it next year Cliff!

Cheers all

Keith

Congrats Keith, think your Connie was definitely the pick of the crop, a cracking job. Many thanks to Prenton for the prize donation too, had the Tri-motor on my wish list.

Edited by Doug Rogers

Well done guys, very deserved wins.

And a huge thankyou to everybody who participated, this was my first group build and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rich, I know you've had some challenging times as of late, but a special thankyou to you for still making time for this throughout.

Cheers

Neil

Well thanks every one! Its been fun, and yes, look in GB chat as I will start to badger Mish for a date for the Airliner GB 2!

I hope you enjoyed the GB, Ive enjoyed running it!

I hope that it has brought some of you over to the "white side" and when at your LMS or a show you will be adding another airliner to your pile!

New job has taken over every waking moment, so better late than never.

Thrilled to bits with coming in third, in light of very stiff competition and getting used to being beaten by Keefr :fight:

Even more chuffed to have finished a project that I've been wanting to do for more years than I care to remember

Congratulations to all of you who've had a crack at the Group Build (they're fun......aren't they ? :frantic: ) and a special thanks to our hosts.

Welsh Models Super VC-10 in the colours of East African waiting for the arrival of Airliners GB II !!!!

mike

Edited by mitchem

Thrilled to bits with coming in third, in light of very stiff competition and getting used to being beaten by Keefr :fight:

Excuse me??!! I think it's 2-1 to you now.....!!! (Although it could have been 2-2 if you hadn't chickened out of the next club comp..... :whistle::P )

Welsh Models Super VC-10 in the colours of East African waiting for the arrival of Airliners GB II !!!!

Now that will be worth waiting for!!

Glad to see you're still breathing anyway Mike - they are actually giving you time for that then.....!!!

See you soon (well, next year will soon be here!)

K