Time! to hatch an EGG?

grufsnik

If it's ok to jump in(only just found this GB) I've one of these in the stash, even i can make one in 24hrs........... (i am working next saturday :shithappens: )mmmm may be :gobsmacked: at least i'ts a simple build.

Eggplane001.jpg

CopyofEggplane002.jpg

Eggplane004-1.jpg

Well it all looks nice and clean with some lovly decals.

Gruffers

I kicked off at 9:48 last-night getting the body tub together and a bit of undercoating. sorry mobile phone wont desplay the time and date and i cant find the link cable for it anyway so onwards with the camera.

Eggplane006.jpg

Off now to put the plane together, prime then spray.

Gruffers

Cheers Keith and oh yes we now have sprayed the white on(rattle can humbrol 34) the plane and also a fair misting over the p.c key-board! :mental: hhmmmm i must be very special to do that. :banghead:

Eggplane008.jpg

Right i'me off for a kip while that all dries off a bit.

Gruffers.

Edited by grufsnik

Right "o", paint's on next the decals and for a small plane Hasegawa have been very generous, thanks chaps like the clock's not ticking!!!! :undecided: . more pics....

Eggplane010.jpg

Eggplane009.jpg

Talllyyyhoooo....

Gruffers

Nearly there Rowan :thumbsup2: , just varnish which i will do now then evacuate the house till early evening when i'll be back for final pics.

Eggplane014.jpg

Eggplane013.jpg

Eggplane012.jpg

Gruffers

ALL DONE!!! tada, well as near as i will get it anyhow.

Eggplane017.jpg

Eggplane016.jpg

Eggplane015.jpg

Not a bad build only probs were the decals on the under side of the main wings are right b**~#ds because of the mouldings, apart from that a very good kit and great fun to build.

Paints are Humbrol 34 for the main body and Games-workshop Enchanted Blue for the belly, tail and cockpit canopy(got the Zero to build now, i must be cracking up.)

Thanks for looking,

Gruffers.

Gruffers I merged your final pics post into the gallery.

Ah Hem yes thanks for that, got a bit click happy and an attack of bumb bottom at the same time so the result went t#ts up. Great GB realy enjoyed it, whens the next one! dont leave it too long.

Gruffers :thumbsup2: