1/48 Airfix AH-64 Apache

RussTnailZ

Giving myself a bit of a challenge with this one im going to do Airfix's rather bland Apache. As you may have guessed im not overly impressed with this kit thats why its going in the speed build then if i make a mess im not too fussed. I will be trying to make it look at least half respectable but the office is rather lacking in detail so i will see what i can do and hopefully it will come out ok.

1980s_267914477.jpg

Russ

NOW THATS A CHALLANGE!!!

if you dont want the flying hours token :whistle:

yep you can have the flying hours mate send me your address in a pm and i will send them back with them books

Russ

Im going to go the full bells and whistles treatment on this and drop a digi camo scheme on provided i can get some graph paper tommorrow so it will be a whif too altho im still working on back story for the digi camo

woodland-digital-camo.jpg

Russ

Edited by RussTnailZ

Yep im pushing my modelling abilities to the limit and probably my paitence as its going to a full on sit there till its done job

Russ

good luck mate, this is going to be a cracker!!

Cheers it will be if i dont make a balls of it, no pressure then :analintruder:

Russ

1hr of building so far tub built and under coated also undercoated the fuse and got a bit of paint on the crew so far so good pics to follow later i will track the cam down when i have a break

Russ

hoping there isnt too much filling as ive already undercoated

Edited by RussTnailZ

I had a poop weekend nothing went to plan this is still where i left after 8hrs of work on it i will pop it into the whif gb for anyone whos intrested in seeing the finished thing

Russ

Im going to go the full bells and whistles treatment on this and drop a digi camo scheme on provided i can get some graph paper tommorrow so it will be a whif too altho im still working on back story for the digi camo

woodland-digital-camo.jpg

Russ

how about

Robw_uk won rather a lot of money, bought an apache and just had to digitise it.... dont envy you masking curves & nooks & crannies..... but do look forward to seeing you work this......