CF-104 IR Sensors

Jabo31

Hi everybody!

I`m looking for IR Sensors in scale 1/48 or a way to make them selve. I know that some older Cutting Edge Decal Sheets have this one`s in there, but the newer sheets dosen`t. I hope someone could help me and if there are any manufactor who make this in resine, please feel free and contact me. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Udo.

Leading Edge did some in resin along with some of the older sheets. Sadly those sheets are out of production. Belcher Bits has a really nice RCAF CF-104 weapons set that includes the sensors. See here for a review I did many years ago:

CF-104 Weapons and Sensors

Belcher Bits can be found at:

Belcher Page

They are RWR sensors by the way.

Jim

Hi Udo,

There are, or were, two cockpit / detail sets for the CF-104. Black box did a CF-104 cockpit which included the RWR nose & tail sensors, and Cutting Edge included them in one of their F-104 detail sets. I think it was the C/F-104-G/J set. I'm not sure about the availability of these now though

HTH, Joel

Hello!

Many thanks for those Infos and I will look where I can find the Belcher Bit Set here in Germany. So I`m on the right side that are any sensors are produce and I will buy it. Many thanks again and happy modeling. Cheers, Udo.

Hello,

me again. My local Dealer ( Aero Spezial ) have the Belcher Bit Set and in a few days it is mine. So there is nothing to stop the built of a Canadian CF-104 in the last camo scheme. Cheers, Udo. :speak_cool: