BAe Vulcan B3

Devilfish

very nice paul. :goodjob:

i don't think the fuselage roundels have to be smaller in diameter, after all the vulcan fuselage roundel was quite large in

diameter anyway and had the vulcans ever been finished in hemp, the roundels could have stayed the same size.

if you need the white letters and numbers for the tail, please PM me with your details as i should be able to help with them.

trevor

very nice paul. :goodjob:

i don't think the fuselage roundels have to be smaller in diameter, after all the vulcan fuselage roundel was quite large in

diameter anyway and had the vulcans ever been finished in hemp, the roundels could have stayed the same size.

if you need the white letters and numbers for the tail, please PM me with your details as i should be able to help with them.

trevor

Thankyou

Having looked at other aircraft that went to Hemp, the roundels seemed to shrink on all of them. The Victor's ones were tiny. I reduced the size of the wing ones, but unfortunately the next size I had down from these looked too small. I'm getting use to them thought.

Thanks for the offer. I will be in touch.

Better late than never......Here's a few slightly better pics.

101_4378.jpg

101_4377.jpg

101_4376.jpg

101_4375.jpg

101_4379.jpg

Devilfish:

I have to say that turned out very nice. I have not touched mine since I cut the cockpit in and I didn't even finish my KC-97. Oh well. I haven't figured out how to vote, but you have mine. Awesome job. Very, very, very cool.

Thanx,

carl

Devilfish:

I have to say that turned out very nice. I have not touched mine since I cut the cockpit in and I didn't even finish my KC-97. Oh well. I haven't figured out how to vote, but you have mine. Awesome job. Very, very, very cool.

Thanx,

carl

Thanks! 3 (potential) votes has me feeling very happy about it!

Edited by Devilfish