Kev's....delayed

Kev1n

Hi Kev1n,

Apologies, but I thought I'd posted on your thread at the start so was expecting to get e-mail notifications of your updates - which as it appears I didn't manage to post somehow , I of course didn't get!

So, I've missed all the madness up till now!! Fantastic stuff again!! I'm still overwhelmed by the AA 727 you sent me pics of all those years ago - the MD looks like it will equal that little gem!! (did you ever post the pics of the 72 on the forum? If you haven't, I think you should!!)

Hope your eye is OK, & that you can crack on & finish these soon!

Keef

PS - by coincidence, our next but one club competition also has the theme of Africa!! I feel another airliner entry may be called for too......!!!

(did you ever post the pics of the 72 on the forum? If you haven't, I think you should!!)

yeah I did -

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...hl=american+727

meantime, the eye is getting even better, did a bit more last night, so I'll crack on but since the gb is over, guess I'll move new pics to wip and ready for inspection

Wont be forma few days yet tho

ok I'm building again....pics up soon and since I just got my train ticket to telford I might put these in the competition there

...if I'm happy with the finished models and think they might be good enough....

• 2 months later...

...and a while later....

hasDC10-Ghana-0-1.jpg

GH '10 is done, more pics in ready for inspection...

the mad dog is on short finals now, just got the wings to finish....

"sigh"

too many probs with eye ops, other sickie stuff and dodgy decals....