mitchem's entry - Air Rhodesia

mitchem

Mike, that is truly superb! I missed the VC7 the first time around and she looks great too, sitting alongside the Boeing 720. So now the bar is set at quite an unattainable height! Oh well, I've still got some time left.....

...the bar is set at quite an unattainable height!.....

Get outta here Mark ! Just glad I managed to get it finished and stored in the loft hangar before the arrival of the Airbus family from Madrid.

Have to admit to almost crash-landing after seeing some of the builds in here. Some amazing stuff and finishes - absolutely mouth-watering. :Tasty:

Good luck with the finishing-off and thanks for the comments and support.

mike

Edited by mitchem

Cracking job on this one Mike.

Having seen this together with Keith's Connie and Mark's 'busses to name but two, I think I'll take up knitting.LOL

Chris.

Edited by stringbag

Apologies for the work-inflicted hibernation and the lack of comments on everyone else's stunning builds.

Managed to finish off my build just in time for the deadline.

First view : Finished model with one of the photos that inspired the build (Couldn't quite capture the same lighting conditions as Victoria Falls :fraidnot: , but you get the general idea.)

34.jpg

Photo of the finished kit on its own (others to be found in the gallery)

30.jpg

mike

Very nice. As for the lighting, you may not have had Victoria Falls, but what about sunset over Dafen Pond?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...