Group build chat

richellis

Micha, Im off to a couple of shows (sept and a big one in Nov) If I see anything ill get it for you. Why not pop a wanted add in the wanted section. There may be another member who has one that they will sell you.

PM me with what you want.

Micha, Im off to a couple of shows (sept and a big one in Nov) If I see anything ill get it for you. Why not pop a wanted add in the wanted section. There may be another member who has one that they will sell you.

PM me with what you want.

I'd like to send you a PM ... but it still doesn't work :(

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board

But I've started a thread on the "WANTED" section ;)

Thank you!

Edited by Micha

You will need to talk to a mod as I cant send you a message either!

now it works. I've sent you a message.

Edited by Micha

• 3 weeks later...

"...now it works..."

communication!!!!

the internet can be very strange :)

Added a 1/200 scale DC10 to what I'm doing now and put the DC9 for some other time...my local club has an "Africa" themed nioght sooin so the DC10 will be in Ghana a/w colours for that.

its slow going atm coz of having had flu but I'm getting on with both :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just that the 3rd October is looming fast and that we're all modelling away frantically trying to finish at least one airliner, or has everyone just gone very quiet? :frantic:

the 3rd October is a national day in Germany ... I can't build an airplane on that day ;)

It's Germany's re-unification day ... and this year we "celebrate" the 20th anniversary.

mmmm....will I or wont I...?

atm it doesnt look like I will finish either by Sunday; the Ghana DC10 is favourite but its going to be a close run thing.

I'm not going to rush, if I dont finish them, then I dont finish them. I'd rather take a bit more time and do them right.

Trouble is, I lost nearly three weeks through having flu....thats where my time went :(

very frustrating.