Donations for prizes for the GB

Mike

'Scuse me for posting up a pinned thread in your domain boys, but I'm going to donate the 1:48 Monogram Do.335 that Hunter said he didn't want, as a raffle prize (his suggestion).

As I said last time it was originally up for grabs, it has a set of resin wheels & summit else in there... think it might be an etched fret, but I'll confirm later. ;)

If anyone else is feeling generous, please post up details here :)

'Scuse me for posting up a pinned thread in your domain boys, but I'm going to donate the 1:48 Monogram Do.335 that Hunter said he didn't want, as a raffle prize (his suggestion).

As I said last time it was originally up for grabs, it has a set of resin wheels & summit else in there... think it might be an etched fret, but I'll confirm later. ;)

If anyone else is feeling generous, please post up details here :)

Thank god- I thought you might be offering a night out in your company- and second prize two nights out etc etc...

:shutup:

Question is, will he ever get around to posting the damned thing afterwards? :lol:

That's a very good question Col. :hmmm: I blame Caz, as she keeps putting them in the loft out of the way, and you know what it's like... out of sight, out of... ermmmm... what was I saying again? :hypnotised:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Mike :thumbsup:

The "load-out" of prizes/gifts etc. is really taking shape! Nice job chaplets :D

Would the lovely mods have a count up of prezzies & see whether they're short of any? I've got some goodies from Kiwi Steve's donation as backups in case we're short here.

I shall donate something, but i haven't decided what yet, only that it'll most likely be 1/72nd

An Airfix AC-130H or summit? :lol: I will get that bugger posted to you this week, I promise ;)

Tell you what

I will donate a new tool Revell EF-200 in 1/48. Hows that sound?? I can toss in a couple of Afterburner Decals sheets too.

Mike

PHWOAR!!!! Hope I win that one :D Can we multiply that by 10 though, so it's an EF-2000? :lol:

Tell you what

I will donate a new tool Revell EF-200 in 1/48. Hows that sound?? I can toss in a couple of Afterburner Decals sheets too.

Mike

:gobsmacked: THat sounds bloody good mate! Thank you very much.

PHWOAR!!!! Hope I win that one :D Can we multiply that by 10 though, so it's an EF-2000? :lol:

Somehow I don't think you'll be alone in hoping to win that prize.

Tell you what

Mike

And if it's OK with you guys, I'll throw in an new WAAC Navigator disc on said aircraft/model so you can see what a pig's-ear I made of mine!...:D

And if it's OK with you guys, I'll throw in an new WAAC Navigator disc on said aircraft/model so you can see what a pig's-ear I made of mine!...:D

:lol: yeah, right... sure you did! :tease:

Especially dont send it to Col - well never see it again :hmmm:

You have to watch Col. He's an artist, don't ya know, and therefore not to be trusted... probably off his cake on drugs right now, and would use any prize donations to fund his expensive habit. *

Another reason for not posting it now, is that the winner might be of US persuasion! :smartass:

* Some or all of this statement might not be true, with the sole exception of him being an artist. He also paints :wicked:

Please wait until the GB is over Mike - a very generous offer thanks. Especially dont send it to Col - well never see it again :hmmm:

Damn, foiled again! :lol: Of course, you can always send it to me after the end of the GB for 're-distribution' of you wish Mike... :whistle:

You have to watch Col. He's an artist, don't ya know, and therefore not to be trusted... probably off his cake on drugs right now, and would use any prize donations to fund his expensive habit. *

* Some or all of this statement might not be true, with the sole exception of him being an artist. He also paints :wicked:

Aye, and any more of your lip will get you on the receiving end of my 'artistic temprament' laddie. :fight:

Mind you, when I come to think about it my "expensive habits" are modelling and cycling so a free 48th Eurofighter Typhoon would go a long way to funding one of them ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to donate a print by Mark Postlethwaite GAvA of Spitfire P8045 'City Of Worcester I'. It's unframed, but has been signed by 10 pilots ( six Battle of Britain ) and four groundcrew, plus that of Gordon Mitchell.

Kind Regards

Andy