Donations for prizes for the GB

Mike

• 1 month later...

Right oh folks, I will jump in with prize donation offers too. I will send ONE copy of The RAF Jaguar, Guardian Of The Skies to the first/top five winners of the Jaguar Group Build, post free. (UK or Overseas winners all inclusive). Note that you are not obliged to have a copy if you do not wish to receive one, but the offer is there all the same.

Booky pic below:

PWJAGUAR.jpg

If you are one of the top five winners and you do wish to receive a free copy, send me a PM with your postal address etc.

B)

Right oh folks, I will jump in with prize donation offers too. I will send ONE copy of The RAF Jaguar, Guardian Of The Skies to the first/top five winners of the Jaguar Group Build, post free. (UK or Overseas winners all inclusive). Note that you are not obliged to have a copy if you do not wish to receive one, but the offer is there all the same.

Booky pic below:

PWJAGUAR.jpg

If you are one of the top five winners and you do wish to receive a free copy, send me a PM with your postal address etc.

B)

Very generous of you Neil. Now we will just have to wait for the group build mods to put up the Poll (Hint Hint) :winkgrin:

Yeah - thanks to everyone for the donation offers :)

That book is very good btw - I have one ;) Now if only we could find the mods of the GB? :hmmm:

Sorry fellow Jag entrees, the final poll completely slipped my mind. Watch this space will be "live" in the next couple of days.

:hobbyhorse:

Don't suppose you've seen Col lately, have you? I emailed him the other day as I was starting to get worried about the poor chap. No reply yet :unsure:

Don't suppose you've seen Col lately, have you? I emailed him the other day as I was starting to get worried about the poor chap. No reply yet :unsure:

No I haven't - maybe he's tied up with those Scottish Lasses he was always going on about?

No I haven't - maybe he's tied up with those Scottish Lasses he was always going on about?

Last seen mid March... surely he'd have finished by now? :unsure:

I'll shift it once the raffle's done... and btw - I've heard from Col. He's alive and well, but has had IT issues, and a busy time at work lately. He sends his apologies & will be back with us soon :)