New TSR2 book - TSR2 - Britain's Lost Bomber

DamienB

Hope the mods don't mind a bit of self-promotion here...

tsr2britainslostbomber.jpg

Some details here at Amazon

Sorry it's a bit pricey, but it's a big fat book with bags and bags of illustrations and photos, mostly in colour. For modellers, there are a good number of detail photos scattered throughout along with details and drawings of the contenders for the requirement and unbuilt versions of the TSR2 itself.

DB,

Can you confirm this isn't Chox's book then ? And thus there are two new TSR.2 books ?

And what happened to Joe's Aerofax title ?

Edited by Dave T

Damien

Do you know if they've got/will have your book at Duxford?

Graham

Edited by GrahamS

Can you confirm this isn't Chox's book then ? And thus there are two new TSR.2 books ?

And what happened to Joe's Aerofax title ?

My book is mine - it has nothing to do with Chox. There may be two new books, but there's only one worth buying. I think the respective page counts tell you all you need to know. No idea about Joe's title.

Do you know if they've got/will have your book at Duxford?

It's not out til later in the year but when it is I'm sure they'll be stocking it.

Edited by DamienB

It's not out til later in the year [/b]but when it is I'm sure they'll be stocking it.

Oh good - it'll give me time to save me pocket money.......!

Graham

Damiem, where is it but to buy the book from for you to make the most from it?

From me, special price - £100! :analintruder:

I'll be selling copies myself on the web but not until nearer the publication date and I'm not likely to be competing with any discount that Amazon may apply at any point. Not finalised my plans on this yet.

People buying from Amazon have bumped it up their sales charts nicely today - currently #14 in aviation books and #8,100 overall; and the higher it goes the more chance people will see it on there so it's all good!

Damien,

Congrats my friend :thumbsup2: Let me know once youre selling your own copies, Id rather buy it direct from you :yahoo:

Bexy

• 6 months later...

I have a question about the Bonus Content on the website. I've tried several times to get in, but have failed. Now, I'm pretty sure I know how to count (at least to single numbers :lol: ), and can read and type pretty well, so I'm quite frustrated at this point.

Here is an example of one of the pairs of questions I got:

On page 306, what is the first word in the 2nd paragraph? Only one paragraph starts on p.306, so that has to be the correct one.

On page 69, what is the first word in the 4th paragraph? Page 69 begins a chapter, so there's no ambiguity there.

Nevertheless, I still got Sorry, those weren't the right words. Please try again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you wish, I can scan a page from the book to prove that I actually have it, or send a photo of me holding the book.

I would have contacted you directly, but the only contact information I can find is via your Twitter or Facebook accounts, and I belong to neither. Your Britmodeller PM is also disabled.

Thanks for a great book, and happy holidays!

Peter

• 1 year later...
I have a question about the Bonus Content on the website. I've tried several times to get in, but have failed. Now, I'm pretty sure I know how to count (at least to single numbers :lol: ), and can read and type pretty well, so I'm quite frustrated at this point.

Here is an example of one of the pairs of questions I got:

On page 306, what is the first word in the 2nd paragraph? Only one paragraph starts on p.306, so that has to be the correct one.

On page 69, what is the first word in the 4th paragraph? Page 69 begins a chapter, so there's no ambiguity there.

Nevertheless, I still got Sorry, those weren't the right words. Please try again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you wish, I can scan a page from the book to prove that I actually have it, or send a photo of me holding the book.

I would have contacted you directly, but the only contact information I can find is via your Twitter or Facebook accounts, and I belong to neither. Your Britmodeller PM is also disabled.

Thanks for a great book, and happy holidays!

Peter

I have the same problem as you Peter. Has anybody got this to work? I know its not important and its only a few extra pictures BUT i want to see them :D

Anyway the book is a mine of information and its ruined one of my favourite conspiracys Grr

Damien PMed me after I posted my question, and gave me some pointers for making it work. After that I had no problem getting into it. Unfortunately, that was a year ago, and I no longer have the PM, nor do I remember what he said to do that made it so easy. :doh:

Sorry I can't be of more help. Hopefully Damien will see this and PM you.

Peter