Sci Fi and Space and super heroes GB?

Mark M

well we await the mighty (and lovley) MISH Queen of Androids to give us tasking!

Good god they broke the mould when they made me! Something to do with the big red flashing light and the booming voice from the tanoy shouting

"REJECT.....REJECT"

I'll sort a date this evening and do the necessary.

Edited by Mish

Ok how does 1st October 2011 till 28th February 2012 sound

mish thats great, i knew it would be a while, anyway ive got to go to work 5mins ago, bye

Ok how does 1st October 2011 till 28th February 2012 sound

No disrespect intended - but that's roughly the suggested - and only 'suggested' - dates for the proposed Falklands War GB - being that both GB's are very likely to be sufficiently subscribed to be viable - would you be willing to set the Falklands dates in concrete too?

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46671

No disrespect intended - but that's roughly the suggested - and only 'suggested' - dates for the proposed Falklands War GB - being that both GB's are very likely to be sufficiently subscribed to be viable - would you be willing to set the Falklands dates in concrete too?

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46671

i can see your concern but there are plenty of GB's that run along side each other, and is the topics are far appart i cant see a problem for exampe the what if and bucc group builds run side by side so do the hawk and bomber GB's and im in all of them, and all of these have members doing both

by the way i may have to join the falklands GB too!!! i have a few harriers to do!

Wouldnt mind joining this one,i have a "Aliens" diorama idea and a half built pulse rifle lurking about somewhere,may give me the "boot up the bum" required to finish them!

Wouldnt mind joining this one,i have a "Aliens" diorama idea and a half built pulse rifle lurking about somewhere,may give me the "boot up the bum" required to finish them!

you are most welcome