Belcher Bits

OzH

Just thought I would let you know of a very positive experience with Belcher Bits.

I recently bought a second hand Lynx, Naval version, off ebay. When the kit arrived I noticed that the decals were trashed:

decal1.jpg

I contacted the seller who said that they must of been like that when he bought the kit direct from Belcher Bits.

I emailed Belcher Bits, even stating that the kit was second hand, and they replied saying they would send me some replacements at no charge!

I got them this morning:

decal2.jpg

(The yellow bits are at the back)

So a big thankyou to Blecher Bits for a great after sales service, an a HUGE recomendation for them and the kit, which looks supurb.

Watch this space for a build soon! I have both the Army and Navy version so will build them in parallel.

Thanks Mr Belcher, excellent service.

I've had good experiences with BBs too, buying direct before I found a UK supplier. Very helpful & courteous... even volunteered to bring the bits with him to Telford to save me postage. Sadly I wasn't going, so paid for the postage. Good stuff, good service, good price (especially with the exchange rate like it is)... what more can a modeller want? ^_^

I remember a build-up of this kit in Tamiya magazine a few years back. It's a really nice kit from what I can remember.

Did you scoop yourself a bargain?

Not really...

I'm a seasoned ebayer with rules, such as, never bid above 2/3 retail, etc, but on this occation I went a bit overboard, then found it cheaper from a www shop!!

Never mind, you can't win them all! got the Army one for next to nothing

you probably out bid me, i have been trying to get one of these for sometime at a reasonable price. I think i may bite the bullet and just go for it, which www shop did you see it?

you probably out bid me, i have been trying to get one of these for sometime at a reasonable price. I think i may bite the bullet and just go for it, which www shop did you see it?

You can try here:

Belcher UK

I've bought off them before, can highly recommend....

I posted a want ad over at ARC a couple of months back and had several people offer both Army and Navy ones to me. I scopped up both from one guy for $100.00 USD. Basically I got one for free. Now if someone would come out with the Lynx demo decals I would be starting my Navy one NOW!!

It looks sweet in the box.

Mike