What's happening to me?

PHREAK

Dear agony aunt

I can't explain it but I've got a serious hankering for the new Eduard Me 110 (or should I say Bf?). I haven't got any WWII kits in my stash....why on earth do I feel that I need this??!! I'm a committed RAF cap really, what's happening to me?

Anyway, enough of my failings, has anyone got their mitts on this kit yet? I built the Fujimi kit some years ago and remember enjoying the experience. Should I go for it or is it a pup?

Heyulp!

Dear Heyilp,

You are a closet Bf builder...................

Nooooooooooooooo!, I can't accept that!

Can I borrow a straightjacket please........"Somebody stop me!"

Looking at Brett's build over at HS, the Eduard 110 looks really nice. Also interesting is the way he's done the wing/fuselage join, crafty git! :D

See what you mean...looks like a good'n to me.

Ah well, I've fallen for it....

I can't explain it but I've got a serious hankering for the new Eduard Me 110 (or should I say Bf?). I haven't got any WWII kits in my stash....why on earth do I feel that I need this??!! I'm a committed RAF cap really, what's happening to me?

Dear reader,

At ALL costs resist the temptation - you have a dedication to burners and the RAF, and it's probably just a silly little phase, which will very soon end. If you shell out well earned wonga on a spinny thing, it will end up half built and may just possibly scar you for life.

You may subconsciously see this as the "younger model" but never trade experience for speed.

Stand firm I say.

Diedre x

Didn't 1426 Enemy aircraft flight have at least one 110? (Although I'm not sure what version(s)). If so, you can build it with a clear conscience!

Go on, you've always known in your heart of hearts that real aircraft have fans on the front, you just need to embrace your prop side ... :evil_laugh:

Dear reader,

At ALL costs resist the temptation - you have a dedication to burners and the RAF, and it's probably just a silly little phase, which will very soon end. If you shell out well earned wonga on a spinny thing, it will end up half built and may just possibly scar you for life.

You may subconsciously see this as the "younger model" but never trade experience for speed.

Stand firm I say.

Diedre x

Diedre

I DO understand why you would want to give Phreak advice such as this. Older men do have trouble keeping up with all that noise and thrusting, especially when day to day they have to consider the virtues of attempting to sit astride those two enormous columns of throbbing hot power and keep it all under control. Often, middle aged men will turn to new ways to keep their mistress' desires well attended, maybe a fancy new set of clothes, a chance to redress the soft furnished areas where two guys snuggle down to enjoy all that power, in the case of the older American models, maybe a bit of wrinkled line removal and a re-smooth, and in the case of those Asian hotties, possibly a few evenings of stern correction would make her sit up and take notice!

And now we have the potential for some young hot Eastern European fillies to join in on the act- the pressure to perform must be weighing heavily on poor old Phreaks mind- how could he possibly fulfil them all?

So Diedre- I would actually suggest that for some, it may be better to leave the younger models behind, and start looking to someone a little less racey, a bit more paced but of course- this does indeed need to be wrapped up in such a way that the older fella doesn't realise he is past it so to speak, of course the older model will be far more reliable, and maybe even introduce him to a trick or two he had never even imagined *wink* and remember, with a little more time for control input, these older ladies may take longer to get there- but the results can be far more satisfying and lead to immense pleasure.

And of course- as us laideees always say when asked, size has little to do with it, but Phreak may like to know that once he has turned the corner , a very nice 1/32 scale Black Nightfighter Gotha Zwilling can be obtained I know I tried it and it hurt So Dierdre (I am assuming that in your senility you left out the r) just let the man be, (and we will divvi out his F-4 kits later :evil_laugh: )

Edited by Mentalguru

just let the man be, (and we will divvi out his F-4 kits later :evil_laugh: )

Dear Mental,

Whilst you willingnes to share your experiences are a joy to behold, I can't but help to believe these are "flights of fantasy". I do very much like your "divvying" idea, although I would use the association of yourself and divvy in a completyly different way. Next you'll be writing topics about your "friend".

Phreak has a serious problem, and it will pass BUT only if he resists the evil noises in his head. People like you Sir, are not helping in this moment of crisis. Go build a proppy thing and leave Phreak to concur his demons in peace. If all else fails, and he descends to purchase the 110, you get to make him a stupid offer before he bins it.

Diedre.

Didn't 1426 Enemy aircraft flight have at least one 110? (Although I'm not sure what version(s)). If so, you can build it with a clear conscience!

Go on, you've always known in your heart of hearts that real aircraft have fans on the front, you just need to embrace your prop side ... :evil_laugh:

That was a Bf 110C :innocent:

Anyway, you should have at least one target for you RAF types :wicked:

Snap out of it young man! You'll be raring to build a '109 next, and then the dark side will claim you forever! Failing that, I recommend the Tamiya 109E-3. :evil_laugh:

Snap out of it young man! You'll be raring to build a '109 next, and then the dark side will claim you forever! Failing that, I recommend the Tamiya 109E-3. :evil_laugh:

Never, I say again, never ever again will I build a 109....you can take that to the bank matey! :sick:

Now there's an idea.....just this once!

In my defence, a C-130J is high on my agenda...it's a kinda jet innit??!!

Dear Mental,

Whilst you willingnes to share your experiences are a joy to behold, I can't but help to believe these are "flights of fantasy". I do very much like your "divvying" idea, although I would use the association of yourself and divvy in a completyly different way. Next you'll be writing topics about your "friend".

Phreak has a serious problem, and it will pass BUT only if he resists the evil noises in his head. People like you Sir, are not helping in this moment of crisis. Go build a proppy thing and leave Phreak to concur his demons in peace. If all else fails, and he descends to purchase the 110, you get to make him a stupid offer before he bins it.

Diedre.

Dear Dierdre

I'm so confused....

The youth in me is always overwhelmingly saying.....speed, brute force, sheer grunt, thrust, anyway you like it, out and out hetro F-4, a 110 is anything but.....maybe it's a submissive thing then? Maybe it's the old in me (the one that's going to need a set of jump leads to get going soon) that says, be a pensioner and build a really slow moving target.

I remember doing the Fujimi 10 and enjoying it some years ago....maybe it's actually me regressing....I'm so confused!

My brain hurts!

How do these poll things work? Maybe the collective should decide.

Phreak out (c'est chic)

Dear Dierdre

I'm so confused....

The youth in me is always overwhelmingly saying.....speed, brute force, sheer grunt, thrust, anyway you like it, out and out hetro F-4, a 110 is anything but.....maybe it's a submissive thing then? Maybe it's the old in me (the one that's going to need a set of jump leads to get going soon) that says, be a pensioner and build a really slow moving target.

I remember doing the Fujimi 10 and enjoying it some years ago....maybe it's actually me regressing....I'm so confused!

My brain hurts!

How do these poll things work? Maybe the collective should decide.

Phreak out (c'est chic)

CONFUSION IS IRRELEVANT,YOUR BIOLOGICAL.............................

CONFUSION IS IRRELEVANT,YOUR BIOLOGICAL.............................

Can I borrow the BM straight jacket please...or maybe you'd better sell me one. Resistance is futile.

One of a kind.

Can I borrow the BM straight jacket please...or maybe you'd better sell me one. Resistance is futile.

One of a kind.

Borrow, BORROW, why aren't you wearing the one issued to you when you joined, eh, as regards remission next you will be entering the WWI group build, then you will be lost without trace, forever condemned to the "Dark Side of the Force" :wicked:

Borrow, BORROW, why aren't you wearing the one issued to you when you joined, eh, as regards remission next you will be entering the WWI group build, then you will be lost without trace, forever condemned to the "Dark Side of the Force" :wicked:

?? I didn't get one when I joined- I did an aptitude test and they said I didn't need one.

?? I didn't get one when I joined- I did an aptitude test and they said I didn't need one.

Same here.....there must be an elitist sub-group within BM who have them, but I suppose they're quite 'armless!

OK, OK ...I confess....I've got a kit which has....get this!...it has two wings....what's more......the pilot sits in an open air cockpit! Can you believe that????? Looks like a big spider has attacked it too coz their's something that looks like a web betwwen the two wings.

Incredible!

OK, OK ...I confess....I've got a kit which has....get this!...it has two wings....what's more......the pilot sits in an open air cockpit! Can you believe that????? Looks like a big spider has attacked it too coz their's something that looks like a web betwwen the two wings.

Incredible!

You need help-

TWO WINGS- TOO MANY!!