hawk t1's (loads done more to come)

Mark M

They're made by xtradecal and both are on the same sheet. You do need to get a sheet of stencils to go with them, as they're not supplied on the sheet.Antony

they are on the same sheet for 1/72 i think but these are 1/48 and they are on 2 different ones im affraid

just noticed the no step area box, that should be right up against the fuselage/wing joint, suspect the instruction info is a bit incorrect, shout me anytime, I work on 14 of these everyday, pics if you need them are no problem, only thing is mine are all gloss black.

with ref to the topside roundel, one of the vortex generators on the wing leading edge is actually in roundel blue so fairly well inside the blue area. I'll take my camera in tomorrow.

Edited by Hawkkeeper

took 4 photo's of the starboard upper wing roundel, a overall view & some closeup's so you guys can get a better position on your UK Hawk models.

you see the rear edge of the roundel is well forward of the mainplane/aileron hinge line

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Edited by Hawkkeeper

I work on 14 of these everyday, pics if you need them are no problem, only thing is mine are all gloss black.

Any chance you fancy shooting some walkaround images for the walkaround section?

By the way is there a decal or something for the MDC in 1.48 for the hawk canopy?

Julien

Any chance you fancy shooting some walkaround images for the walkaround section?

By the way is there a decal or something for the MDC in 1.48 for the hawk canopy?

Julien

I have posted a photobucket link to my Hawk walkaround many times,

Hawk T1 & 1A walkaround http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v384/western214h/Hawk%20walkround/

Hawk T1 & 1A MB Mk10 ejection seat walkaround http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v384/western214h/Hawk%20T1%20ejection%20seat/

hth :)

DSCF0011-5.jpg
Just finished my one of these but i deviated slightly to include camo on the upper wings and stabilizers. Just to give a more WWII appearance. I love what your doing with your collection and has inspired me to start my own especially as I found that you can put a 72nd Airfix hawk together in a few evenings and Xtradecal do such a fine range of schemes.
20130126_223721_zpsf550ce72.jpg
Edited by Bear13583

• 2 weeks later...