Pics from around the airfield this morning.

Kyrre

Guess it's all been said before. Have a look at tell me what you think. Let me add I appreciate constructive feedback while my pics are taken as RAW-files and I'm just fiddling with them ending up with these. Sometimes I don't really see what might look better.

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

Hi Kyrre

Without wishing to be patronising Kyrre, if you are not selling these images then your obvious uperb talent is utterly wasted. These are quite simply wonderful images which deserve to be seen by the masses, not just us lucky few here on BM.

Go to www.eos-forums.com and get them up there for starters!

Rich R

Yup. Being a mere office worker for the time being I was lead to believe they were for the Tiger Meet. But that's next week or so.

Thanks for the feedback folks,

K

Your shots are not just wonderfully crisp and clean, they are also (dare I say it) very artfully composed. You clearly have an eye for what makes a good picture - eg the Lancer seen through the heat exhaust of its mate :worthy:

You could probly do a book with all your pictures when you retire.

Thanks a lot.

I am a member of a Norwegian spotter forum and never get very much feedback for my pictures. They look at them and move on. But a "rare" Korean B747 sideshot might generate 30 replies.

I like the artistic side of spotting and are more concerned with angles, stories and uniqueness rather than the correct exposure and the number on the tail.

My friend Ruben Husberg, owner of LimaNovember decals, is a hardcore planespotter. He's got 35.000 slides. All are sideshots.

Takes all kinds I guess. ^_^