revell F4 phantom 1/32nd scale

well ,only went and got this one finished!! :yahoo: and built in just over a month ,a speedbuild for me!!! :smartass:

as promised ,totally out of the box ,kit itself absolutely flew together with the only issues being around the bottom of the intakes(more my fault than the kit i suspect!)

first time spraying tamiya paints ,was well impressed with how they went on ,less impressed with how easily damaged the finished paintwork was :angrysoapbox.sml: ,painting fought me all the way :boxing:

build thread here

anyway here it is ,almost complete ,just prior to taking the photos i nudged the pitot tube ,watched it ping off,straight towards the insatiable carpet monster,despite it being painted bright silver and half an inch long ,could i find it!! :crying:

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1274.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

DSCF1267.jpg

DSCF1276.jpg

Very Nice :thumbsup:

If only some Manufacturer would make one of your 'backdrop' in htis scale! :pray:

I't about bl**dy time someone did :angry:

Adrian

will be giving it a go!! got a spare F4F from modelzone ,got a razor saw ,got the plans ,but wont be starting this for a while yet !!something else is taking up my time at the moment

Good looking stuff from what I can see.....If ya want and outlandish scheme leave it to the folks that are associated with the GAF, they have some of the more exotic schemes anywhere....case in point some of their Tornados are shall we say very unique.