PROJECT "X"

Guest snipersmudge

Project "X"  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should snipersmudge build next?

• Trumpeter Geschutzwagen Tiger
    • Fine Molds IJA Type 94 "TK"

Guest snipersmudge

For a bit of fun and because I am torn between which kit to build next I thought I would let the BM massive decide what I should build next! mad or what! my two choices are-

Trumpeter German Geschutzwagen Tiger fur 17cm Kanone 72

Fine Molds IJA Type 94 TK tankette

S8002693.jpg

S8002694.jpg

can't get more different than these two as you can see from the different sizes of the hulls. I know which I am leaning towards but will go with what you lot tell em to do. Vote away and I will close the poll on Monday morning.

Pete

Edited by snipersmudge

Type 94 for me. The tiger is a KT hull with a big gun.(says he with 2 on the go at present) TheT94 looks nice and fiddley ( any PE with it.) :winkgrin:

and a nice change from Panzerkampf I II III IV V VI etc. Not your build choice just whats on general offer btw.

Guest snipersmudge
Type 94 for me. The tiger is a KT hull with a big gun.(says he with 2 on the go at present) TheT94 looks nice and fiddley ( any PE with it.) :winkgrin:

and a nice change from Panzerkampf I II III IV V VI etc. Not your build choice just whats on general offer btw.

yes the 94 has a very small etched fret very much in keeping with the tiny size of the kit

Are those two even in the same scale??!!??

I'd like to see the Type 94, and sonofjim's diorama idea sounds brilliant!

My :coat: as well!

Ah ! ya see it makes perfect sense

:wicked:

So what's the deadline Pete? When you get the answer you want, or a specific time? If I could vote again, I'd vote for you building the little one inside the big one, with a smaller one inside that - Russian doll style :)

Guest snipersmudge
So what's the deadline Pete? When you get the answer you want, or a specific time? If I could vote again, I'd vote for you building the little one inside the big one, with a smaller one inside that - Russian doll style :)

Yes that would be an interesting build! The poll will close Monday morning cos it's my day off and I will then get straight on with the build

Pete

Guest snipersmudge

Last few hours to vote for those who still wish to, I have not voted but may at the end for the one I am leaning towards, we shall see. Oh the excitement! :banghead:

Guest snipersmudge

As you can see the results of the poll are a tie! now I am really stumped as to which one to build, first person to PM me their preference of build and that's the one I will do

pete

Guest snipersmudge

Right tis the big thing with the big gun! aka the German geschutzwagen. Thanks to all who voted and I hope you enjoy the build!

Pete