Where would i find

SHAR67

Sorry it was your Northern accent - mis heard ya :coolio:

Was going to ask if you ment Mike or me but I suppose we're both North of you :lol:

Sorry Ed, woof.

Oh crap...let me clarify....I bid on the Aussie one! Dont lynch me fellas, I wouldnt scoop a fellow "club member" :suicide:

Dont worry Mike - my goading was aimed at the fact that Graham had lost the leading bid, didn't thikn you would even try to outbid another fellow BM!

I was watchin this one too 'til I saw that you were after it Graham.

Luckily I found another one last night, in this country, with a 'buy it now' of £29.99, so I snapped that one up instead. ;)

Obviously anybody from here is entitled within their rights to bid for it, thanks though people if you're helping and want me to win it :)

It's getting quite expensive now innit ?

do you run group builds alonside others, or will it commence after the Jaguar build ?

At the moment I'm just throwing the idea around to see how everyone reacts, if at all.

I'd certainly like to see it go ahead but dare say it'll be one for the future, after some of the other iminent GBs are finished hopefully ;)

Oh, glad to hear you bagged the F-3 by the way.

Edited by Col.

I'd be very interested in a Fin GB.

After the Jag one's finished though. ;)

I'll ask Mike about the possibility for a slot around this time next year if every-one's OK with that?

Congratulations Graham, you appear to be the proud Father of a lovely bouncing Italeri Tornado F3

Ta, i'll have to hope that the previous owner is better than me at cockpits as this is already done apparently :o

It will take most GB'ers a year to find one.....in 1/48 anyway :(

Only the ADV variant though Graham. The IDS and ECR versions are current issue and 10 a penny (I wish!). So it's not all bad news :)

Only the ADV variant though Graham. The IDS and ECR versions are current issue and 10 a penny (I wish!). So it's not all bad news :)

oh that's good then not just an F3 build, i guess there will be more GR4's for the obvious reason :)