Where would i find

SHAR67

So it's Mike for PM and MikeR For President. :speak_cool:

BTW Graham, good luck with that F-3 on ebay. We need a Tornado GB next for sure!

Hey Col

Your F.3 with all of the goodies (including some you werent aware of) left Phoenix bound for Scotland today.

I like the sound of MikeR for President BTW. It certainly has a nice ring to it now doesnt it?? :evil_laugh:

Hey, I have always said, if you dare to dream, dream big!! :analintruder:

As far as the f.3s go, they will all be leaving from one addy too!!.....MINE!!!! (once again part of my evil plot)

You're buying votes with Italeri ADV's?

Stephen

Well it would work for me! :lol:

Cheers Mike, your Mirage is all parcelled up and ready to go :kissing2:

Now I'm confused... Mirage? Huh? Am I taking you too literally? :dunce:

Oh, it's Col. He's joking :doh:

Now I'm confused... Mirage? Huh? Am I taking you too literally? :dunce:

Oh, it's Col. He's joking :doh:

OK, if you promise to listen carefully I'll promise to speak slowly. So it's like this you see, Mike R has a kit he isn't intending to build that I would like - the Italeri Tornado ADV. I have a kit I never intend to build that he would like - a Heller Mirage 2000N.

Thus we agreed to swap.

Now I'll give you a moment for that to sink in and then see if you any further questions. OK? :tumble:

:tease:

We need a more patornising smillie for moments like this.

We need a more patornising smillie for moments like this.

I understand now... I got my Mikes confused & thought I was getting a free Mirage :crying:

However, you'll have to explain what patornising means to us before we can provide you with a smiley. On second thoughts, don't you worry your pretty little head about it. Run along now, there's a good boy.... :wicked:

I understand now... I got my Mikes confused & thought I was getting a free Mirage :crying:

Finish that bloody Valiant and I'll think about it. Like that'll ever happen :rolleyes:

Carefull, I know where you live remember :fight:

Yeah, and I know you live in Scotland, which is a long way to come to beat someone up for not finishing one of their own kits :P

Yeah, and I know you live in Scotland, which is a long way to come to beat someone up for not finishing one of their own kits :P

Buit why not make a long weekend out of it - a bit of fishing, bit of hill walking and on the way home pop into to see Col :fight:

EDIT - Ahh what am I saying, Col's my Mod mate - can you delay the visit until after the GB end dates please?

Edited by Gary West