Where would i find

SHAR67

Italeri or Airfix? I might be interested if the Italeri 1:48 Mike

It is definitely Italeri. I have the kit just need to make sure it is unstarted. According to my list here at work it is "new" and includes XTRAPARTS pylons/rails, Paragon Standard tanks and two XTRADecals sheets 48-041 RAF Update 2000 and 48-03

Mike

Oh and for those that dont know me well here, my name is Mike reeves and I go by Bitburg Mike Reeves over on ARC :)

Edited by MikeR

These really are like 'Gold dust' i went to the Notts & Lincs air museum that Nev told me about and they have hundreds of kits but only have the Italeri Tornado in 1/72 form, i thought as they're not on the net and it's a large shop i thought i might have a chance, i had 2 chances.....no chance and....fat chance :(

Got some Tamiya paint i was after though :)

These really are like 'Gold dust' i went to the Notts & Lincs air museum that Nev told me about and they have hundreds of kits but only have the Italeri Tornado in 1/72 form, i thought as they're not on the net and it's a large shop i thought i might have a chance, i had 2 chances.....no chance and....fat chance :(

Got some Tamiya paint i was after though :)

Good little shop that isn't it. I use it a lot and the best thing is it's open Sundays too. In fact I think the only time it shuts is Xmas Day and New Years Day. Cracking museum too. Well worth a visit if any of you are coming down to the modelshow on the Showground October 14.

Hey Col!! The kit is yours!! I sent you a PM on it. Please let me know if you would indeed like it.

Cheerios :speak_cool:

Mike

Thanks Mike, yes I would like!

Just looked at the top line of the screen and sure enough, I have several new messages.

Who says I'm no good at computery stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

E-bay currently has one on sale in the auction ,....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=010

Currently at £5.50 + £2.10 P&P !! and 2 days to go. :whistle:

Take a look got to be worth a look and or bid?

I wondered how long before someone spotted that from here, i have my eye on this one !

A secret no more :(

Currently at £10.00 + P&P and that's with the cockpit started.

Stephen

Yuk... a started kit :S Mind you, a Neomega pit with some sneaky alterations would soon sort that out ;)

I'm pursuing other options... using my contacts :wicked:

I'm pursuing other options... using my contacts :wicked:

Honestly, you and your secret projects. One minute you start a forum and next time we look round it's plans for world domination :rolleyes:

Acctualy, Mike for Prime Minister has a certain ring to it...

Honestly, you and your secret projects. One minute you start a forum and next time we look round it's plans for world domination :rolleyes:

Acctualy, Mike for Prime Minister has a certain ring to it...

I can reveal that I've just bought a job-lot of kits in the US for $19. 4 kits, 3 x 1:48, and 1 x 1:72. There's a Mongram 1:48 F-14D Tomcat, a Monogram 1:48 F-100 Super Sabre, a Monogram 1:72 F-14A Tomcat.... oh, and an Italeri 1:48 Tornado F.3 ^_^

MikeR's gonna receive them (the seller would only post within the US) & then post on the Tornado to the UK... I've told him he can have any of the rest of them he wants, as I'm only really interested in the Tornado. ;)

Me for PM? only if I could gradually sack loads of useless shirkers & make the government more efficient & cost effective... don't think that'd make me very popular though, cos useless shirkers are also voters :hmmm:

I can reveal that I've just bought a job-lot of kits in the US for $19. 4 kits, 3 x 1:48, and 1 x 1:72. There's a Mongram 1:48 F-14D Tomcat, a Monogram 1:48 F-100 Super Sabre, a Monogram 1:72 F-14A Tomcat.... oh, and an Italeri 1:48 Tornado F.3 ^_^

MikeR's gonna receive them (the seller would only post within the US) & then post on the Tornado to the UK... I've told him he can have any of the rest of them he wants, as I'm only really interested in the Tornado. ;)

Me for PM? only if I could gradually sack loads of useless shirkers & make the government more efficient & cost effective... don't think that'd make me very popular though, cos useless shirkers are also voters :hmmm:

See by helping Mike out with his score, I am getting closer and closer to being the PM's right hand man over here across the pond. Its all part of my evil and devious plan to slowly but surely take over Brit Modeler :king:

See by helping Mike out with his score, I am getting closer and closer to being the PM's right hand man over here across the pond. Its all part of my evil and devious plan to slowly but surely take over Brit Modeler :king:

Shhhhhh!!!! That's supposed to be a secret for now! Now you'll have the CIA all over your bottom :lol: