Mfh

Stevieboy

Heres a few more pics of work i was able to get done today may not get much done now until Thurs due to us going out

001-11.jpg

Test fitting the exhaust manifolds not much in way of problems at the moment

002-8.jpg

Great detail -if you want to display the car on jacks with half the engine off

003-10.jpg

This doesnt show up to well but its been polished but more to do yet

004-8.jpg

another test fit of the trans mission and part of the suspension-as its all Silver I could just glue it all together now and spray it but I need to check out the ref pics I found yesterday on Google

Stevieboy

Ok guys and girls, I have managed to get quite a lot done over the last week despite going here there and everywhere I am doing bits here and there and getting quite into it now so here are some more piccies

001-12.jpg

rear uprights one finished one isnt

002-9.jpg

some of the dash and framework

003-11.jpg

the shiny tub hope it comes across well

004-9.jpg

view of the back of the transmission with exhaust holders in place

005-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

side and front views hoping to get more done tomorrow but I have so many orders to pack it may not be a lot

Best wishes

Stevieboy

Excuse my ignorance – Mfh?

Model Factory Hiro , Nick, very expensive Japanese multi media kit maker.

Stevieboy

• 2 weeks later...

Well despite being busy with the shop I have managed to find time to get some more done and despite a blatant error in the instructions all is well

ferrari312pb003.jpg

This is where the front shocks go -well no they dont and I was lucky that the glue I used went off and I was able to put them in properly

ferrari312pb002.jpg

like this

ferrari312pb006.jpg

the now finished front bits

ferrari312pb007.jpg

Engine test fit

ferrari312pb009.jpg

had to drill the dizzie but im happy the fuel lines are proving a problem though

More soon, Stevieboy

• 2 weeks later...

Well what can I say, I said the fuel lines would be a problem and they are! there is not enough line in the kit and the only other clear cable I have is solid, I have not had time to get to much more done as the shop has become very busy-so much so that I'm having to get ""emergency"" supplies for this weekends Southern Expo and we wont get much done now as after the show next week we fly off on holiday :analintruder::analintruder::analintruder::partytime:

See you this weekend

Stevieboy

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, Her n Me are back :raincloud: and I have found a few days in between unpacking, shopping and getting over jet lag but things have been going well (apart from the dam fuel lines which I have finally managed to sort I'll let the piccies do the talking.

001-13.jpg

002-10.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-10.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

This is where I am up to right now and should have more by the end of the week.

best wishes

Stevieboy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Just added the "finished" 312 PB to the showroom it still needs to be polished but I have taken the piccies just after adding the last of the decals so it will be a couple of days a few points -its to heavy and I'm "worried" about the engine & gearbox and its screwed on ? I think it goes beyond the fun part of the hobby but thats just me, glad I did it though.

Best wishes

Stevieboy :hypnotised::hypnotised: