Manfrotto Tripod 190XB + 390RC2 Head

Mike

The head alone is £35. Which is why I got it.

I know... aren't you due in Whitchurch to spend shedloads of your money on new gadgets & bodywork for your chopper? :shocked:

Coincidence - I'm picking my Manfrotto (a 190PRO and 460MG) up tomorrow.

Unfortunately they don't come cheap but look at it this way, unless you actually lose it, you'll probably never have to buy another one.

Edited by Richard E

Nige just posted this one up at Bristol Cameras, which comes to £105+£10 postage, and the cost of a carry-bag (probably another £20). Anyone know where I could try & get it cheaper? ^_^

Ah hem......cooooeeee Miichael! 190XB legs are £75.00 on our website www.t4cameras.co.uk Shipping is £9.00 via courier, can't see the flippin 390RC2 head but I know it'll be competitive!

01793 523332

Rich (not Wednesdays!)

Ah hem......cooooeeee Miichael! 190XB legs are £75.00 on our website www.t4cameras.co.uk Shipping is £9.00 via courier, can't see the flippin 390RC2 head but I know it'll be competitive!

01793 523332

Rich (not Wednesdays!)

Is that the standard 190xb or the pro?

01793 523332

Rich (not Wednesdays!)

K - might give you a call & find out, eh?

Be prepared to stand by your bed when I call ;)

btw - this thread was posted in the hope you'd know a thing or two - just couldn't remember where you worked :smartass:

Don't forget to stitch fix Skii up with a 350D next time you're thinking about it... he was mumbling on the subject earlier.

K - might give you a call & find out, eh?

Be prepared to stand by your bed when I call ;)

btw - this thread was posted in the hope you'd know a thing or two - just couldn't remember where you worked :smartass:

Don't forget to stitch fix Skii up with a 350D next time you're thinking about it... he was mumbling on the subject earlier.

Will be a bit hard I'm afraid coz the 350D is discontinued.....400Ds now!

HTH

Is that the standard 190xb or the pro?

Ni Nige

190XB £75.00

190XPROB £85.00 - Recommended as the center column can be swung through 90 degrees, excellent for table top photography.

Rich