Huey Medevac Version/ ITS DONE/FINISHED

Thanks guys for the kind words.

I just finished the helmets this morning. I used clear resin for the visors.

I am still trying to fing the right location in the cabin to put them..open to suggestions,

Oliver

medevachuey1308.jpg

medevachuey1314.jpg

medevachuey1317.jpg

medevachuey1324.jpg

medevachuey1326.jpg

medevachuey1328.jpg

• Like 1

This is fantastic! :worthy:

Should there not be a locking nut on the helmet for the visor?

Yes . I sanded them . I will add the nuts next. You guys see everything...

Oliver

Absolutely fantastic work.I love the Huey,it's almost as iconic as the Spit.You have done it proud,the paint finish is unreal.

I'm sorry, but were you planning on flying this thing? :-) I can't wait till you get to the engines.

Hi

Thanks so much for the comments. Cant wait to get to the engine too.

Oliver

Hi Guys

Small update. Finished the first stage of the mast. Taking a little breezer....my eyes are really red. As of right now the first part of the build on the mast is pretty accurate ( i take creative licensing sometimes).

Oliver

medevachuey1382.jpg

medevachuey1383.jpg

medevachuey1384.jpg

medevachuey1385.jpg

medevachuey1386.jpg

• Like 2

Taking a little breezer....my eyes are really red.

I'm not surprised - I'd be seeing double for days if I even tried something like that!! :blink::D

Absolutely fantastic work again, you've put more effort into that than I do in a whole kit!!!

Great stuff!

Keef

I have to keep myself from posting at every new picture or I'm going to get a bit borin, but this is so good that I want to cry. I work around helicopters at a fairly deep level (I build computer models of them), so I can really appreciate that the detail you're adding here isn't just little bits of tin and plastic stuck on to make it look nicer.

I don't have much time for rivet counters at all - what you're doing is beyond that though.

Please keep posting updates. This is an epic build.

Hi guys.

Thanks so much for all the nice comments. Sometimes I end up making several parts twice because I dont like the way it comes out. When I get behind in my building I go the website. Your support helps a lot. Thanks again.

Oliver