Armour GB open for bussiness

smuts

Hi guys, welcome to the Armour GB spanning the period between the 1st January 1918 to the end of hostilities of the second world war, to include battle tanks , AFV's including engineers vehicles/APC's as well as softskins from any nation during that period not just the major one's.

anyway I'm off to build a Panther :frantic: Andy.

Edited by smuts

• 2 months later...

Sorry chaps, but my entry isn't going to get completed (or started) in time for the deadline - I've had a bit of a mojo drop, so everything I was building has been sidelined while I work on a 1:32 Me 163 Komet. :shrug:

Sorry chaps, but my entry isn't going to get completed (or started) in time for the deadline - I've had a bit of a mojo drop, so everything I was building has been sidelined while I work on a 1:32 Me 163 Komet. :shrug:

Lets hope the mojo gets back on track Mike, I know how you feel, you want to build but you keep putting it off, I've just been there myself.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick suggestion, that might apply to the other GBs as well, but would it be an idea to "advertise" the final poll somewhere prominent on the britmodeller.com front page.

It's easy for non-GBers to miss the fact that the GB has finished and votes are required.

Just a quick suggestion, that might apply to the other GBs as well, but would it be an idea to "advertise" the final poll somewhere prominent on the britmodeller.com front page.

It's easy for non-GBers to miss the fact that the GB has finished and votes are required.

I'd be more than happy to do that if any GB mods provide me with a bit of text :)

Quite happy to cooridinate this one Mike, I'll PM you to chat about it.

Roger that... folks, don't forget that all the GB start & finish dates are already in the calendar on our Facebook page - just one more reason to join up ;)

This may be a bit of a daft question, but I just wondered when this GB finishes? Saturdya night or Friday night this week?

Cheers

Deacon