The Black Project Discussion

song

This is a New kit Quiz Contest ,we go on step by step,i will post 2~3 picture per day, till someone carry it.

:DodgeBall: Can anybody answer this undercarriage origin?

66.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

STEP 2 ( Yes , great . that is bucc)

:rolleyes:

33.jpg

55.jpg

44.jpg

STEP 3 ( About the scale, shall see :coolio: )

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

1-1.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

Edited by song

This is a New kit Quiz Contest ,we go on step by step,i will post 2~3 picture per day, till someone carry it.

:tomato: Can anybody answer this undercarriage origin?

66.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

Can I have a go? This is the undercarriage leg from Trumpeter's planned 1/48 or 1/32 Buccaneer due for release later this year...

Do I win a prize?!

Spence - who's back to work today! Yay... or rather - booo!!!! :confused:

3312771832_c19987074d.jpg

A 1:32 Bucc? It's getting very hard to stick to 1:48 here! :frantic:

I'm with Mike here, all these 1/32nd scale releases are making me allmost forget 1/72nd and 1/48th will soon feel small!

Excellent news though,but a 1/32nd Bucc will need a lot of shelf space.

Folding wings please?

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun

mr song can you please confirm if this kit will be in 1/48th scale or 1/32nd scale ,as there is some debate about this !!

or maybe even both scales?

and please dont be afraid to ask for help,there are loads of us who would be willing to help with your reaserch.

This is excellent news! I am a great fan of this aircraft and new model in any scale is welcome.

I imagine Mr Song is a little dissapointed that the puzzle lasted for only one picture so he's holding out on the scale for now.

I did have a 1/12th scale low speed wind tunnel model (amazing what gets thrown out at the end of a project) and I know what a b*gg*r that was to keep in a small house. I donated it back to the Blackburn Archive that started up a few years later. I think the Archive is still going either at Brough or the Yorkshire Air Museum at Elvington and they might be able to help with information.

Meanwhile is Mr Song after references, data etc? Could this forum help with structured data dump in a topic of all things Buccaneer with sub-topics on the cockpit, undercarriage, airbrake, weapons.... etc and maybe a few war stories thrown in as well?

I imagine Mr Song is a little dissapointed that the puzzle lasted for only one picture so he's holding out on the scale for now.

:sorry:

Wish I'd kept my gob shut now, might have seen a few more photos.

I can understand the hype around the larger kits from Trumpeter and esp. this one .... but are there any rumors for the small-scale guys (1/72) ??? ... and even some of them could be quite large !

So what about a new B-52 or even better B-1 ... or an update of the Tu-16 to make the latest H-6-versions like the H-6H and esp. the H-6K. ... or what about some transports like the Y-7 and Y-8 ... and then the KJ-200 ?????

I also hope for some new smaller birds like the Chinese J-7-series, the Q-5 ... !!

So please Mr. Song ....

Deino

Let's compare:

My hand with my 1/48th Airfix Bucc... :closedeyes:

img2892editedd.jpg

Conclusion: 1/48th

V.P.

Just in case it's been missed on the other post in the parallel uniiverse that appears here sometimes.....

The test shot is 1/48th. ......But thats nothing new. Airfix produced a 1/48th scale resin master/test shot for their 1/72nd scale TSR2 way before they announced the 1/48th TSR2

Resin masters can be in any size......and any scale model can result!

TSR2 thread from ARC in 2005

My bet would be that Trumpeter will issue the 1/32nd (Again, Mr Song initially posted on LSP, a site that ONLY deals with 1/32nd and larger, so unless mr Song made a mistake........??) and 1/72nd scale kits and Hobbyboss the 1/48th kit. But we shall see!!!